Chapter 22

Aurora

I grab my backpack and place my things in it before zipping it up. I walk out the room along with everyone else. I walk to my locker and place my books in there before turning to the boys.

"All I'm saying is he's finee, I'd love to-" Hu cuts him off. "Shut up man." Alex laughs while I raise a brow at the boys.

"What were you going to say?" I ask Alex. He nods his head.

"Nothing your cute self would understand," He said while kissing my head. "I have to go but I'll see y'all tomorrow." We both nod. I turn to Hu who was already looking at me. "Don't." I frown.

He laughs and kisses my cheek. "See you tomorrow."
"Bye sunshine." He winks at me before walking away.

I walk to the front of the school and walk outside. I scan the crowd and see Antonio leaning against his car talking to two of his friends. I smile and make my way over their to him.

"Hey angel." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I blush. "Hey Ant." He and his friends do a handshake and leave.

Antonio looks down at me with a smile. "How was your day beautiful?" I blush even more and tell him how it was, asking him also. He opens the door for me and waits till I'm in to close it.

So handsome.

He gets in the car and starts it before putting on his seatbelt and checking if I had mine on.
————
After an hour ride to actually I don't know where. We finally make if to our destination, their was a lake in-front of me but I couldn't really see it due to the trees covering it.

Antonio comes to my side and opens the door for me, giving me his hand to help me out. As we walk towards the lake I notice our hands still interlocked. I blush.

He places me in the front of him as he opens a little gate, both of us walking through. The sight in front of me was breathtaking. The lake was beautiful. I turn my head to the right to see a very gorgeous gazebo, it was white but outlined with gold. Flowers scattered around so beautifully. My heart mealies at the sight.

I turn around and look up at Antonio.

"This place is gorgeous Ant." I say. He looks down at me with a smile, the only person that makes my heart beat fast. That smile, his smile is everything.

"The best for you, Angel." He says, both our eyes set on each other.

I remove my eyes from his already regretting it, and look around once more. He guides me to the gazebo and I sit down as i look at the lake,. The water moving so smoothly.

We sat here in comfortable silence. Which I didn't mind, it was lovely. I turn to him with a smile on my face, the one I've had since I got here.

"Thank you." He looks down at me and smiles.

"Anything for you Angel." He says as he places his lips on my cheek. I blush at the contact, the butterflies erupting in my stomach already- no again. They were there since the moment my eyes laid on Antonio.
————
The ride home was peaceful. We drove in complete yet comfortable silence. I look out the window with a smile on my face. We stop at a red light and I turn to Antonio. He turns to me.

"You're beautiful." He says. Blushing at his comment but also turn my head to the side so he won't see me blushing. He brings his hand to my cheek slowly caressing it. "Don't look away angel." He brings my head up and I look in his eyes as he does to mine.

"I-I..Thank you." I whisper out. He nods his head.

"It's something I'll always remind you of." My heart melted. My heart was racing. I watch as his eyes go down to my lip for a while before they come back up to my eyes. I haven't noticed I did the same to him.