Chapter 24

Aurora

I look up at Emilio with a frown.

"I mean you have to admit I look hot." He says.

"Shut up dude, no girl likes a dude that has long hair." A random girl says from beside us. I frown at what she said and turn to Emilio who had a frown on his face. I place my hand over his.

"I like your hair Emilio." I whisper to him which he smiles down at me.

"Thank you Aurora." I nod.
————
I sit next to Hu, Alex across from us.

"You know Alex is gay in 13 reasons why?" Alex says. I look at him.

"So if I was in the show I'd be with him. Fuck Charlie, he can be pushed out the window." My eyes widen at his choice of words.

"Sorry for my choice of words, but still." I giggle.

"I think y'all would be lovely together." I say. Hu turns to me then looks at Alex.

"So you'd be dating a guy with the same name as you?" Hu asks. Alex smirks and nods.

"Plus he's hot." Alex adds on.

"I think Alex and you have some resemblance," Hu says. "I don't know like stupidity?" My eyes widen and I glare at him, his hands go up in surrender.

Alex gasps and clutches my heart. "How dare you disrespect my Alex Standall, apologize right now." Hu just looks at him then rolls his eyes.

"I was kidding about Alex Standall, but you? I wasn't lying." Alex leans over and punches his arm. I frown at there interaction. I rub Hu's arm and turn to Alex.

"That was mean Alex." I say, he leans over and kisses cheek, but also sending a wink to Hu. He rolls his eyes and flips him off, my eyes widen and I turn to him.

"Oh look at the time class is about to start, I need to get my work." He quickly gets up and runs to the work drawer. I roll my eyes and grab my pencils and black pen out.

"Was that an eye roll I saw their little Rora?" I look up at Alex. "Hm? What you talking about?" I ask while biting my lip pretending not to know what he's talking about. He laughs and smiles at me.

"I'm rubbing off on you." I roll my eyes at him as he laughs.

"Love you too Rora." He pats my hand and grabs a pen from me.
————
My brows furrow at the words coming out of Emilio's mouth.

"Yeah man she turned out to be a fucking man!!" Ethan laughs and notices my confused face. He leans down to whisper in my ear.

"The girl he was talking to was a man actually." He says and my eyes widened.

"Oh my.." He nods and laughs.

"So you made out with a dude?" Another one of Andres friends asked in between his laugh.

"Shut up Malik." Emilio says. I glare at him and he rolls his eyes apologizing to him.

"Oh how I love you Aurora." Malik says as Andres glares at him.

"Watch what you say." Andres says, he turns to me and winks knowing I like Antonio.

The night he found out we went to my room and talked about it. When I say excited I mean it, he was beyond happy for me. We stayed up late talking and watching more of Harry Potter.

"I want a cupcake." Samual says from beside me. I smile and look at him. "Same." He smirks.

"They're selling them over in the lunch line-" he says both of us looking over to the lunch station which was closing. "Think we'd make it on time?" He asks. I giggle.