Chapter 34

Aurora

Two weeks later and I'm finally home.

I get to go to school tomorrow which is making me nervous, because the last time I was there I got hurt really bad.

I sit in Antonio's car on the way home from the hospital. The first week in the hospital dad and the boys beside Marco and Andres were really busy. They seemed really angry all the time.

I tried to make them happy and to make them smile but they didn't even budge.

They sent Arianna home because it was too dangerous for her to stay with us, I feel guilty now. She wanted to stay with us and go to school.

I lean my head against the window with a frown.

"What's wrong my love?" Antonio asks while interlocking our hands. I smile as he rubs his thumb on my hand.

"Mh just thinking." He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it then places our hands back on my thigh.

"They love you my love. Don't feel bad." I look at him. How'd he know I was thinking that?

Is he telepathic?

I smile. "I hope they aren't mad at me, I don't want them too be." He smiles and looks at me then back the road.

"They could never hate you angel." I frown thinking about It but quickly replace it with a smile. He's right, they love me.
————
I woke to Andres screaming in my ear, like usual. I frown and sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Andres you're going to make me deaf one day." He laughs and walks out my room. He closed my door at least. I get up and stretch in the process, I walk over to closet and look for an outfit.

I grab a beautiful green dress that stops mid thigh. I look in the mirror and smile.

I'm pretty.

I walk over to my vanity and grab my brush and brush my hair leaving it like that, I grab my bag and phone and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I sit down at the island next to Andres who was eating Marco's bacon while Marco was texting someone. I giggle at him as a plate was placed in-front of me by Gabriel.

"You sure you want to go to school today?" He asks, I smile and nod. "Yeah I'm sure Gabe." He walks over to me and kisses my head then walks back to the stove.

"How come I don't get a kiss on the head?" Andres ask.

"How about a slap on the head?" Mateo says. My eyes widen as I look at him, he looks at me and says a quick apology then kisses my head. I smile and start to eat.

"buongiorno sorellina. pronto per la scuola?" Diego asks. I smile.
(Good morning little sister. Ready for school?)

"nervoso ma non riesce a superare la giornata." I say. He smiles and nods.

(Nervous but I'll get through the day.)

I smile at him and continue to eat my bacon. "What the fuck kind of language was that?" Marco asks. I giggle and stuff a piece of pancake in my mouth to avoid the question. Diego walks out of the kitchen.

"Wow not even going to an-" Andres rolled his eyes. "It was obviously French." He says. I laugh while nodding my head no.

Andres raises an eyebrow at me. "Then what language was it?" I smile. "Italian- wait.."

He laughs and turns to Marco with a smirk. "So easy to fool you see." I cross my arms and frown.

"No fair." Andres laughs and kisses my head before getting up and walking out of the kitchen. Marco laughs but Mateo rolls his eyes and walks out of the kitchen also.
————
"Fuck buttercup we were so worried about you." Hu says as he hugs me. I start to tear up and hug him back as Alex runs over to us from across the hall and joins us.

"We missed you Rora!" Alex says. I smile and hug both of them. I missed my two boys a lot. Diego told me they told them I was in an accident and won't be coming to school for a while.

He told me they were freaking out, and that they wanted to see me those two weeks I was in the hospital but my brother wouldn't allow them, why? I don't know.

We all pull away from our hug and I smile at them.

"We thought we lost you Rora, and the fact that we couldn't see you was so fucking heartbreaking." I frown and hug Alex.

"I'm so sorry guys, I love you both so much."

Hu joins in our hug. I start to tear up.

"I-I'm sorry." Hu rubs my back saying it's okay. Telling me he's glad I'm okay.

I smile and pull away slowly, Hu turns to me and wipes my tears.

"We love you too buttercup. You mean the world to us you know."

I look up at him with a smile on my face.
—————
Sorry it's shortt:(

847 Words.