Chapter 36

Aurora

I flip the page of my book and continue reading. I hear the door to the library open then close but I was to into my book to see who it was.

I feel the couch sink in a little and my feet being picked up and placed on someone's lap. I smile knowing exactly who it is and place my book down looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Hey angel." He says.

"Hey Ant." He smiles and leans down placing his lips on mine, our lips moving in sync. I pull away slowly.

"You busy later?" He asks. I nod my head no.

"Great. We're going somewhere tonight, it's a surprise my love." I get excited, I love surprises. I grab my book and stand up walking over to the shelf placing in where it belongs then turn around to face Antonio.

"What should I wear?" He stands up. "Anything you feel comfortable in love, also the surprise is outside." He walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blush. He really is the most amazing person ever. I look up in his beautiful green eyes as he looks down in my brown eyes.

"You're beautiful." He says, I bite my lip nervously and blush.

"You're beautiful also." He smiles and He leans over and places his lips on mine, I kiss back.

He pulls me closer to the point our bodies were against one another, he pulls away slowly our lips inches apart.

He brings his hand up to my face and caresses my cheek softly, as if he's not touching it.

"God you're so beautiful." I blush and try to hide my face my looking down but he lifts my chin up and I look into his eyes. His beautiful, mesmerizing green eyes. The eyes that I get lost in.

He smiles and kisses my head before stepping away from me and walking out of the room. Myself feeling so hot and the blush still on my face.

He makes me so happy.
————
I lay on Andres bed with Marco while he looks through his closet trying to find an outfit for a date. He won't tell me with who but he's said they've been talking for a while. It must be serious because from the way he talks about the boy he smiles a lot

I'm happy he's found someone that makes him happy.

I remember about a month ago Andres came out to me. He told me his sexuality. I love him for telling me. He said he was afraid of how I'd react but he knew I'd still love him the same, and I do love him the same.

"Uh how about a long sleeve with shorts?" Marco suggested. I giggle while Andres throws a pillow at him.

"That's something you wear on the third or even second date!" I giggle.

"How about a simple white shirt and black pants? With the original converse and hair natural?" I say. They both look at me with a smile.

"And this is why you're my favorite sibling R." Andres rushes to his closest and walks out with three white shirts and five black pants. Which go me thinking, How many pants does he have?

He looks through his pants and decides on a pair then runs to his bathroom changing. Once he walks out he walks over to us and does a model walk.

"How do I look?" He asks. I put up two thumbs and he winks at me before turning his attention to Marco who nodded.

"If he hurts you I'll hurt him, simple as that." Marco says with a smile. My eyes widen, oh my-

I'm sure the guy that he's going on a date with is lovely. I can't wait till he tells us who it is and we can meet them, from the way he talks about him he sounds lovely.