Chapter 6

Aurora

Three times. I've changed my outfit three times, and I still can't find the perfect one.

It's my first day of public school ever and I wanna dress good. I'm nervous, what if people don't like me? Or what if someone says something mean to me?

I'll have Marco, Mateo, and Andres. School will be okay right? Yes it will.

I walk back into my closet and pull out two dresses. Hmm brown one with flowers or purple one? I mean purple is my favorite color..

Purple it is. I put back the other dress and quickly put the purple dress on, I look in the mirror and smile to myself. I'm pretty, I look beautiful.

   (You can imagine a different outfit!)

I wonder what Ma and Papa will think about me going to public school. They were never to fond about me going outside, that's why I was always in my room or cooking in the kitchen. I smile to myself, would they be proud of me?

"Princesa are you ready?" Diego asks from the other side of the door. I grab my backpack and put it on, i walk to the door and open it.

(Princess.)

"I am." I say with a smile.
————
As we're pulling up to the school I was looking all around. Back with Ma and Papa I've only been outside twice or so. The school was beautiful, kids were outside talking to there friends or even reading a book beside a tree, some kids were even standing by there cars.

Once Mateo parks we all step out of the car. I smile and look around, there was flowers all around.

I didn't even notice Mateo and Marco had left until Andres tapped me, I look at him and smile. "Where did the twins go?" I ask.

"To their friends, but I wanted to walk you to the office." He says, I nod.

So nice.

After what felt like hours we finally made it to the office. I walk in and walk up to the receptionist.

"Hello dear." She says with a smile, I smile back. "Hello!" 

"What can I do for you dear?" She asks. "I'm here to get my schedule." Her smile widens, and she begins typing on the computer. "Ah miss Lopez?" I nod my head. "Yes ma'am."

She turns around and grabs three pieces of paper, and sets them down on the counter once she turns back to me.

"The first one is a map of the school dear, the second is our school class schedule, and the third is your schedule." I nod. "Thank you!" "You're Welcome dear."

I walk out of the office to find Andres leaning against the wall on his phone. He notices I'm here and pushes off the wall to stand up straight.

"Let me see your schedule." I hand him the last paper. "Smart motherfucker." He mumbles under his breath.