Chapter 3

Aurora

I rub my eyes walking into the kitchen. "Hey princess looks like you slept well." Diego says with a smile. I smile and nod. "The bed is very comfortable." I say. "I'm glad you like it princess I bought you it."

My smile widens. "Thank you!" He smiles. "I have work to do so I have to go, see you later." He gets up and walks to me and kisses my head then walks out the kitchen.

I grab a banana and sit down. Carlos walks in the kitchen. "Good morning Carlos." I say hoping he'd smile, but he didn't. I frowned a little when he walked past me.

Maybe he's having a bad day.
————
Rafael called me into his office after breakfast so that's where I am right now.

"So why was I called here?" I ask with a smile on my face. Maria smiles. "I missed you baby," Maria walks up to me and holds my face in her hands.

"I'm sorry sweetie please forgive us." She says. I tilt my head a little confused.

Forgive them for what?

"What do I need to forgive y'all for?" I ask. "For not being apart of your life princess, your mother and I are very sorry." I smile. "Y'all don't need to be sorry. Before I got here I had an amazing life with my family."

They both frown. I think I said something wrong.

"D-did I say something wrong?.." "No sweetie it's just..I can't believe we missed so much of your life." I frown. "W-why did y'all leave me?"

They both look at me then Maria frowns and wipes the tears in her eyes. "Sweetie we never wanted to," I look at Rafael. "But with my company, I have many threats a lot of them about you," He said. "We had to keep you safe my love were so sorry.."

"It's okay I forgive y'all. Y'all were doing the right thing by keeping me safe and I was I had the best family ever." I say, they both smile and hug me which I hug back.
————
I walk out on the balcony that was connected to my room and sit on a chair outside.

The sun was setting which made the scenery so beautiful. Someone knocked on my room door which startled me. I get up and I walk to the door and open it.

Andres stood there with snacks in one hand and eight movies in the other. "Hey sis I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night," he smiles which I love. "And I brought some snacks, I know you love food." My smile widens.

I've been here less then twenty four hours and it's like Andres has known me longer, he's amazing.

"I could never turn down a movie night." I exclaim. "Great! Have you watched Harry Potter?" He asks while i help him with the snacks. I shake my head no.

"Holy shit Aurora! You've never watched it?!" He asks. "No I haven't seen many movies.." I was a little embarrassed.

Since the passing of my older sister I was on lockdown, Mama and Pa were paranoid. I never had a phone, and I only use my laptop for school and that's all.

The only movies I've seen were the ones my parents had. When she was around I've watched a show called 'Criminal minds' but haven't finished it. I don't think I ever will.

"I know we could just search it up but I like the DVD player better." He says with a smile. "DVD players are the best honestly, I've grew up with one." I say with a smile.

"Have you watched the movie sixteen candles?" He asks. "I've watched it a thousand times!" I say. "It's my favorite movie honestly." "Same!" He grabs a disc from the case and puts it in the DVD player.

"It's not okay Andres his family is so mean to him." Andres gives me a side hug and rubs my back gently.

I currently saw how horrible Harry was treated with his aunt and uncle. It so sad, no one deserves to be treated like that.

"R you are really sensitive." Andres says, I cross my arms and pout. "Am not." I say. "We're not even twenty minutes into the first movie and you're already crying." He says.

He makes a point. "It's still sad." He nods. "Through out all the movies the fifth one is the saddest one for me." I frown. "So it gets worse?" I ask, he nods. "Oh."

"Come on let's start the moviee." I sit back down and he presses play.

Sooner or later Andres and I fell asleep.
—————
I'm currently into spider-man stories right now 😭 so if you have any suggestions tell me 'em.

I told my grandma about me writing and she was very happyy, she also makes amazing enchiladas!

I'm a baller guys I have 500$ 🤭 might go n spend it at the mall on shoes or something :/

My cousin called me yesterday and cussed me out cause she was bored. We had a roast battle 🤓

Yeah I'm writing a lot but y'all love that right :D

866 Words.

"Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud

"Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud."