Chapter 7

Aurora

It's finally the last class of the day. Andres said he wasn't gonna come to class so I'm alone. I walk in class and sit in the very back.

I grab my notebook and a pencil out and begin taking notes once the teacher started talking. I look around and see no one else taking notes well besides a girl.

I look up at the board and continue writing down my notes.

"Class tomorrow we have our unit 2 History test." The class groans, I just smiled and continued to listen.

"Miss Lopez you are not going to be taking the test due to you not being here." She said with a smile, I return it with a nod.
————
I rush out of the school doors and skip my way to Mateos car, with a smile on my face. Once I get there I see Marco with his arm around a girl.

She was quite beautiful actually, beautiful reddish-orange hair, it actually matched with her skin tone, light skinned. She had full lips, piercings, she also had a bunch of jewelry.

I had a huge smile on my face. She was very gorgeous. Is she Marcos girlfriend?

"Hey R, how was your day?" Andres asks while walking up to me.

"It was amazing! Although I did see some bullying." I said directing my voice to Mateo (who just got to the car) with my arms crossed.

"What? What did I do?" He asked.

"You know what you did." He just rolled his eyes and unlocked the car, getting in.

"Princess I want you to meet my best friend, Aaliyah." Marco introduces, my smile widens.

"You have a very beautiful name!" She smiles back at me. "So do you babe." I giggle.

She reminds me of Diana.

"Who's Diana?" Aaliyah asks. My eyes widen, I said that out loud?!

"My best friend." I say, she nods.

"Get y'all asses in the car!" Mateo yells. My eyes widen again. "Language Mateo." He rolls his eyes.

We all get in the car including Aaliyah.
————
I place my bag down on my bed in my room then I walk back downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was at.

"Hey Mariposa how was school?" Rafael asks me.

(Butterfly)

"Amazing! I love all my classes, and I have them but one with Andres." I say, smile plastered on my face.

We spend the next hour talking and laughing.

These people are amazing, my family is amazing. I'm glad they took me in.
————
I grab my laptop from my backpack and place it on my bed, beside me. I open it and do some homework while listening to some Taylor Swift.

She's a literal goddess. I love her!

I've watched many movies but I also listened to many songs. Aside from Taylor I love Micheal Jackson. Something about his songs is amazing, and makes me want to dance around everywhere.

I close my laptop and put it away. I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower, then I get out and put on my pink pajamas. I get to bed and lay down soon falling asleep.
————
"GET YOUR ASS UP R!!" Andres yells, I quickly jump up.

"A-Andres! You scared me." I say with my hand over my heart. "Sorry Hermana. But I needed you to wake up so you can try Gabriels breakfast!" He says happily.