Chapter 28

Aurora

I stare up at the ceiling. My heart hurts a lot after reading that letter. I feel like I don't deserve to feel anything at the moment, I feel sad. It's been two days since I've read her letters and I didn't have the heart or motivation to get up and go to school. I felt like sinking in my bed and never leaving.

I hear a knock at my door. I don't move, I just lay there. It's what I've been doing the past two days. I feel as if I lost her all over again.

Mom walks into the room and walks over to me sitting beside me. "Hey miel, how are you feeling today?" She asks. Why ask when you can tell by the way I currently am.

Aurora that was mean.

I'm sorry mom.

I take my eyes off the ceiling and look at her.

"I'm..okay." She frowns and kisses my head.

The past two days the boys and father have been out of town. Wonder why but I was more focused on the letters and Diana. Today was Monday and mom let me stay home, she knew something was wrong but didn't question it. Thank god she didn't I was afraid to tell her.

Maybe taking will help though.

I look back up at the ceiling.

"You hungry my love? You haven't ate in the last two days." She says while running her hands through my hair.

"My love.." I whisper out. The three words that was used a lot in the letter. Tears begin to spill out of my eyes as I think about it, about her.

"I miss her mom." I whisper out, thinking she didn't hear but she did. I look at her with tears and sit up hugging her as she hugged me back rubbing my back.

"Mom I miss her so much." She continues to rub my back while whispering "it'll be okay my love." Or "I'm hear baby, I got you." "Let it out honey." I hug her tighter afraid I'll loose her too. I don't want her to leave me too. I can't loose her.

An hour later tears couldn't come out of my eyes anymore and I was just hugging mom as she was rubbing my back and playing with the ends of my hair.

I pull away and look at her. "Thank you." I whisper out. She gives me a half smile and kisses my head.

"Who do you miss honey?" I look down at my hands. I knew she'd ask but I knew I had to talk to someone, I can't go down a dark road.

"D-Diana..my best friend." I finally whisper out.

We had a real heart warming talk the past two hours. I told her about Diana and she told me whenever i wanted to talk about Diana to come to her. She knows what it's like to loose your best friend to suicide.

I felt better a lot better after our talk. We had dinner together that night and I actually had good sleep that night. The next day I went to school, the whole week I did actually.
————
It's Friday and everyone comes home today. I run downstairs to the door. I was excited to see everyone, I missed them all so much.

The door begins to open and i immediately jump into the first persons arms. They caught me. I hug them not knowing who it was. I pull away and look at him but my eye widen once I see Antonio.

"Missed me that much angel?" I blush and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He laughs and kisses my head.

"I miss you too." I smile and look at him. He sets me down before the boys come in and walks upstairs to his room.

I run to Rafael and hug him tight.

"Mi Mariposa, Te he echado de menos." He says and hugs me back.

(My butterfly, I missed you.)

I pull away and he kisses my head and I hug all of the boys.

"La familia viene mañana, cariño." I look at Rafael and smile. "Really?!" I say while jumping up and down. He laughs and nods.

(The family is coming over tomorrow, honey.)

I stop jumping once I noticed something. "Where's a-" I get cut by someone running to me and knocking us both over. My eyes widen as I fall, the person quickly grabbing me by the waist to turn me around and I land on top of them.

I get picked up and I stand on my feet as I look down at the person. I smile once I see Andres then I jump down and land on top of him again, hugging him.

"DRES I MISSED YOU." I yell as he groans out in pain but then laughs and hugs me back.

"Hey R, Missed you too." I giggle and stand up helping him up, but couldn't and resulted in him falling down again. I laugh and Marco helps him up.

I hug him properly and he hugs me too. I smile, I missed them so much. It was fun having the whole week to mom and I but I missed the boys and dad so much.

Dad.

I just called him dad. This is the first time I've ever called him dad, and it..it fits right. The title is reserved for him. I look at him and see him laughing and hugging mom, I smile. His heart is made of love, you can tell he loves his family. Me included. I know mama and pa would be happy for me, I know they love me and would love me trying my best.

They're up in heaven with Diana and Ana. There real daughter and the other daughter they wished to have aside from me.

D was right I have to be here on earth for the both of us, she said she'll always watch over me. She helped me find my way to my family, she helped me find happiness at my lowest.

I feel an arm drop down on my shoulder . "What you thinking about little sis." Diego says. I look up at him with a smile.

"Can we go to the park?" I ask. He smiles down at me. "Anything you want princess."

—————
Next chapter will be a reunion 🤗 but shit is about to happen, promise. More interesting things will happen, you'll love it.

I bought my dog an outfit like little pajamas and he hates them. I put them on him and he looked at me with hatred I swear, he didn't want to lay with me though :(

1123 Words.

"Don't forget who you are

"Don't forget who you are."