Chapter 35

Pedro

I slam my hands on my desk. "Fucking hell they hurt my sister and you except me to sit here and do nothing?!" I yell at my father.

"I'm not saying that Pedro. They hurt my fucking daughter, I want to hurt them and fucking kill them slowly for putting my daughter through that!" He yells back at me.

"We have Zackary but he's not saying anything else." I say rubbing my temple.

I pulled Zack Daryl out of prison to question him but just like his son he's fucking useless. One shot in head he fell to the ground dead. His son shaking for dead life after watching me torture his father in front of his eyes. He told me who helped him.

The fucking Russians.

I sit down in my chair and look to my father who was looking through a file.

"I'm going through with the plan son. No matter what you or your brothers say. I want them to stay away from my daughter." He says.

"Father I'm not letting you do that. You're throwing your life away if you do th-" He cuts me off. "I'm doing this to protect my family son. End of discussion." He gets up and walks out of my office.

I bang my desk. There has to be something I can do to stop him.

Mateo

I roll my eyes at Andres's childish behavior.

"Come on Mateo join in on the funn." Aurora says with a giggle. My heart immediately melts and a smile is planted on my lips. I walk behind the counter and grab a pinch of flour throwing it at Aurora. She laughs and throws some at me.

Our little fight turns into a huge food fight between the three of us.

Aurora was covered with flour and egg yolk from head to toe. I was covered in flour while Andres was covered in egg yolk and water somehow.

"Y'all had fun without me?!" My twin says with his arms crossed. I laugh at his attempt of what he calls a pout.

Aurora bought it though and hugged him saying she was sorry and that they can watch a movie together later.

Actually that sounds fun.

"Im going to take a shower meet y'all in Rora's room in 40!" Andres yells while walking out the kitchen. I turn to Aurora and see her running back into the room with a mop and broom.

I raise an eyebrow at her. "What are you doing?" I ask. She starts picking up some of the egg shells and the bag of flour Andres threw at me.

"Cleaning our mess." She says with a smile, I nod my head.

"You know we have maids to do that right?" She looks up at me and nods her head.

"We made this mess so we should clean it up." She says and continues to clean the mess up. I sigh and grab the mop from her helping her clean our mess.

1 hour and a shower later I walk to Aurora's room to watch that movie we said we were going to watch. I knock on her door and Marco yells to come in.

I walk in shutting the door and walk to her bed where the boys were at. I jump on the bed next to Andres.

"What mo-" Andres cuts me off by yelling "DIVERGENT SERIES!" I glare at him. He rolls his eyes and pulls out three dvd cases, I look at him then the dvds. Where did he- never mind.

Aurora smiles and grabs the movies from him and looks at the covers.

"Oo this looks so cool! Can we watch it hermanos?" She says and gives us her puppy eyes.

(Brothers.)

Who could say no to that? I smile and nod my head saying yes. She smiles big and gets up from her spot to the dvd player Andres had bought her.

She plugs it in and turns it on, carefully taking the disc out of the case and places it in the dvd. She closes the case putting next to the dvd player and walks back over to us and sits down.
————
I place a blanket over Marco, Aurora, and Andres. During the second movie they all fell asleep while I continued watching it until I saw they fell asleep. I quietly get up off the bed after kissing Auroras head and I walk out her room to Pedro's office.

I knock on his door, he says a quiet come in. I walk in closing the door after and see all my brothers but the youngest two in here. Even Antonio. My brows furrow.

"What's up?" I ask. Pedro looks up at me then back at his computer.

"Father is planning on killing the Russian don alone. Next Friday." He says. My eyes widen.

Alone?

"None of our men? Or even us?" I ask and he nods his head.

"He's going solo I can't let him go in alone. That's a fucking suicide mission." I pinch the bridge of my nose. I let out a sigh.

"I'm guessing mom doesn't know or else he'd be on strict house arrest." He nods.

"We need a plan guys." Diego says. I agree with him.

Twenty minutes later Antonio speaks up.

Our plan with his son was a shit show. It was a fucking trap, his son was no where in sight, and his mother? Fucking died four months before.

How the hell are we going to stop dad?

"We take his son." Antonio says. I nod my head no.

"We can't find his son." He smirks. "Who do you think I am? I know exactly where he's at." We all look at him.

"He's in Las Vegas with his father." Why would he bring his son out with him?

"We could trap him with it? Point the gun at the kids head. See what he does?" Gabriel says.

"That could work but we need a Plan B if it doesn't work." I smirk and look at Antonio.

"I have a plan." I say.
—————
1017 Words.

Aurora जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें