Chapter 11

Aurora

I gently pat my hair in place after getting up from my bed. I have eleven hours left till Hu picks me up for the carnival, and I was beyond excited.

I do a little stretch with my arms then get up from my bed and out my door, heading downstairs to the kitchen. I walk in and sit next to Carlos who was drinking his coffee.

"Is that smile always planted on your face?" Carlos says. I nod at him then look at the plate that was placed in front of me.

"Eat up princess." Gabriel says with a smile and placed some orange juice next to my plate. Then he kisses my head and places a plate in front of Carlos.

"You say a fucking word and I'll slap you." Diego yells at Andres as he chases his little brother in the kitchen. Andres laughing and dodging Diego.

"Not in front of our little sister." Carlos says. Andres runs out of the kitchen with Diego following behind close.

"Great news! Antonio is coming over later!" Gabriel says. I tilt my head to the side a little.

Who's he?

"Hermana! Beuenas Dias." Gabriel says. I smile at him and say it back. I notice Rafael not eating, I look at the plate and remember Rafael doesn't like pancakes.

(Sister! Good morning.)

The first week I was here Gabriel made me pancakes and I noticed everyone but Rafael ate them, instead he ate cereal.

I turn to the cabinets and get a bowl. About a week ago I had to climb the counter to get a bowl, Gabriel moved the bowls down to the bottom shelf so I can reach. He really is amazing.

I grab some cereal and pour the milk in. "What's for breakfast?!" Andres yells while walking into the kitchen.

"No need to yell son." Rafael says, I giggle.

I place the bowl full of cereal in front of Rafael and signal him to eat, he sends me a warm smile and nods. I finish eating and place my plate and glass in the sink then head upstairs to get ready for the day.
————
I sigh and look through my closet again, I couldn't find an outfit to ware to the carnival. I check the time and see that it's 6 and Hu picks me up at 7.

I grab a plain white shirt, a little too short, along with a Jean skirt and my black/white converse. I walk over to my vanity and brush my hair some more. I grab my purse and head downstairs.

I walk to the living room and sit next to Carlos on the couch.

"You look lovely honey." Maria says with a smile. A coat of red goes across my face and I look down. "T-thank you." She kisses my head and walks to Rafael and sits next to him, cuddling him. I smile and look around at everyone.

Carlos was on his phone, Gabriel was also on his phone- actually they all were on there phones..What's so great about phones? I frown a little.

My smile returns once I hear a knock at the door. I quickly get up and run to the door opening it. Only it wasn't Hu. It was a boy, he was tall very tall. His hair is dark black, and his face is screaming "I don't give a chicken nugget." He was muscular and was wearing a very expensive suit, the color of Armani. He looks down at me and sends me a harsh glare.

"Who are you." He says. I bite my lip nervously. He had a deep voice and I liked it.. Hu has a deep voice kinda and I've never felt the way I feel right now. My cheeks get warm and red coats them again. I was nervous, but why?

Why was I?

I've never seen such a handsome person before. It's as if god himself took his time on him. I look down then back up to meet his eyes but I can't seem to look him in the eyes, nervous and all. My eyes land on his hair, it's so fluffy and you can tell he's been running his hands through it a couple of times, it's quite messy but looks good on him.

"Answer my fucking question." My eyes widen and I look at him.

I was about to say something when I hear Marco yell out a name. "YO ANTONIO MY BOY!." I take a step back and look at Marco. He walks up to the boy and hugs him, he hugs him back his eyes never leaving me.

"Oh bro this is our little sister Aurora." I look up at him and smile.

"H-Hello." I say shyly. When did I become so shy? I was a bit but not really. When I'm around this boy who's name is Antonio, I get nervous. He looks down at me then back up at Marco. They both walk in and walk to the living room. I frown.

Another knock was heard and I open the door excitedly. Hu stood there dressed in a white shirt with black jean pants and matching converse with me. I jump up and he catches me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him.

"I missed you!" I say loudly causing Maria and Rafael to come in the room, along with everyone else. "I missed you more buttercup." I giggle and he places me down.

"Sir Ill make sure Aurora is home right at 10." Rafael nods his head and walks over to and kisses my head.

"Have fun mariposa." He says, I nod.

Hu interlocks our hands and we walk out of the house towards his car.
————
"No please no!" Hu says with a pout and crosses his arms. I giggle at his childish behavior. I give him puppy dog eyes and even go as far as adding a pout. He pinches the bridge of his nose and nods.

"Fine let's go." I grab his hand and skip my way over to the line of a roller coaster. I jump up and down excitedly with a smile planted on my face. I've never been on a roller coaster so this is gonna be fun!

It was really fun matter in fact but not for Hu, I feel horrible for going on all the rides and making him tag along. I sit down at a bench looking around and listening to the music playing while Hu grabs the food, he insisted.

Hu places our food down on the table and sits across from me. He hands me my fries and cheese burger then gets his food. "Thank you!" He nods.

"Wait so she's coming to town?!" He nods. His sister is coming to town and I'm really excited, he's been telling me about her a lot lately. They both are twins and she's coming to town to celebrate there birthday together, Hu and his sister have an un breakable bond. She's stayed with their parents while he moved to the US.

"I feel bad now.." He rolls his eyes and nudges my shoulder lightly with his hand. I giggle. "Don't be Hu, it's okay." He smiles down at me.
————
Hu helps me out of his car and we both walk up to my door. I smile and look up at him.

"Today was fun Hu, thank you." I say and he nods. He leans down to my height and kisses my cheek. I blush and look down.

"Everyday with you is fun Buttercup." I look up at him with a smile. "Drive home safe Hu."

"I will, goodnight Buttercup."

"Goodnight Hu."
—————
Okay I find this chapter so freaking cutee!

Our baby also met Antonio finally ❤️🤟

I was on thanksgiving break and wrote a lot so I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow <3

1316 Words.

"But I am so deeply lost in my own soul, how can I expect anyone else to understand me?"