Chapter 13

Aurora

I run up to Hu and jump into his arms as he catches me. "YOU DID IT HU!" I yell which causes people to look at us weird. I blush and hide my face in his chest, embarrassed. Hu smiles at my behavior and kisses my head before putting me down.

"It took a week but i finally finished it." He says. Last week he told me he was going to do a portrait of me for extra credit for art class, he never does extra credit so I thought he wouldn't do it. But he did, and say he is really talented!

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and walks me to class.

I walk into class and sit down in the back where I always sit with Andres, only today he wasn't here he was sick. I felt bad for him he didn't deserve to be sick. I have only been sick a handful of times in my life and from what I've experienced it's the worst.

I was to deep in thought that I didn't notice someone sit beside me. I turn to the side and see Antonio. My breath hitched.

W-what is he doing here?

Oh right I'm in a senior class, actually all my classes are senior classes. Except art it's actually an all grade level class. I turn to him. "Why weren't you here the other da-" He looks at me.

"Shut up." He says. I frown and turn back to the front wishing I could sink down in my seat.
————
I place my lunch on the table and sit next to Hu, Alexander across from us.

"Thanks for uh letting me sit with y'all again.." Alexander says. I send him a smile, same with Hu.

"So where did you move from?" I ask.

That's pretty much how the rest of lunch went. We all got to know each other more. Alexander was actually an amazing person and something we all have in common was the shoes we like. Converse.

I get and walk to the trash can to throw my trash away then walk back over to our table and sit down, leaning my head against Hu shoulder. Listening to Alexander tell us about his first week.
————
I throw myself on my bed after school. I love school but it was so exhausting, I feel as if I could sleep for ages.

I then hear a knock at my door before I can ask who it is they help themselves in my room. I sit up with a frown on my face.

"Want to go for a ride?" Andres asks holding up car keys. My eyes widened, he doesn't have his license!

"But you can't dri-" He grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room, I frown and let him pull me but my face comes in contact with something. I quickly shut my eyes waiting to hit the floor but I didn't, two large arms make there way around my waist and hold me up.

I look up to see Antonio. He looks down at me and rolls his eyes as he removes his arms from my waist. "Thank yo-" He walks away. I frown but get pulled down the stairs almost falling down them if it wasn't for Carlos who caught me.

"Watch it Andres! You could've hurt her!" He yells. I cover my ears and shut my eyes. I feel a set of eyes on me so I open my eyes and look up at Carlos.

"I'm sorry princessa." Carlos says, I smile and nod indicating that it was okay. He nods and walks off. I turn to Andres who had a frown on his face.

"Don't be sad Dres, it was an accident." He looks at me finally. "I'm sorry.." He says.

"It's okay, I'm okay I promise." I open my arms out and hug him. He hugs me back.
————
Andres and I stayed home and watched movies together again. Right now Marco, Andres, and I are planning on going swimming outside. Only one problem though. I don't know how to swim, and they don't know that..

I put on a black two piece which hugged my body really well. I grab some sunglasses and sunscreen then walk downstairs out to the back.

To my surprise Antonio was here. He was breathtaking. This time his shirt was off, my cheek start to heat up the more I look at him. I quickly look away nervous and walk to the edge of the pool and sit down to apply sunscreen on me.

I smile at the sight in front of me. All three of the boys were playing catch with a football. Andres turns to me.

"You going to get in R?" He asks, I nod my head no and look down. I look up and see him heading towards me, my eyes widen I know what he's going to do.

"No no please Dres." He rolls his eyes and picks me up throwing me into the pool. Water fills up in my mouth as I try to swim and move my arms around but it was no use. It felt like forever and I couldn't take anymore water in my mouth. My eyes were stinging, I felt myself sinking each second.

The voices of my brothers and Antonio were not heard anymore.
————
I woke up but quickly close my eyes due to the brightness. My head hurt really bad, and I feel as if I've just woken from coma. I try to sit up but lay back down and instead look around.

All my brothers were sitting down while our parents were talking to the doctors. I turn to my side and see Marco rubbing his eyes, then he looks at me.

"Aurora!" He yells but says a quick sorry after.

I open my mouth to speak but words don't seem to come out, my mouth was to dry. Andres quickly hands me a glass of water and I take a sip of it. I hand it back to him and he placed it beside him.

"Thank you." I say, he smiles but you could see the sadness behind it.

"I'm sorry R, I-I didn't know I'd hurt you." Andres says, I place my hand on his.

"Don't feel sorry. I didn't tell you I didn't know how to swim." He frowns.

"But still R this is the second time I almost hurt you." I nod my head no.

"I'm fi-" I get cut off. "When was the first time?!" Maria yells. I cover my ears.

"It was an accident mom I promise, he didn't mean too." I say, she looks at me and starts tearing up. Did I say something wrong? Oh no did she not want me to call her mom?

She hugged me like she was afraid to loose me again. I smile and hug her back, she places a kiss on my forehead as she pulls away.

"I love you honey."

"I love you too mom."
—————
I DIDN'T POST ALL WEEK BECAUSE I HAD TESTING ALL WEEK. 😭 I AM SO SORRY!!

also thank you for 300 reads ❤️ at least ik someone is reading this!!

anywhoo enough about me how are y'all? how was y'all week/ day or night?

WAIT IM WATCHING 911 FINALLY. I know I'm late I'm sorry 😔.

more exams are next week I'm already drained from this week here goes another. Hell ima cry again. It so fucking stressful, I hate school.

I'm going to make tea 🫶. I'm not going to say I'll post later because I might not- but who knows 🤓.

1275 Words.

"We shouldn't be this kind of tired at our age

"We shouldn't be this kind of tired at our age."