Chapter 20

Mateo

*One week Earlier*

I duck and punch Marco straight in the face. He punches me back but before his fist touches my face, I duck.

"Loser." I say. He rolls his eyes and grabs a towel. I laugh then pat his shoulder and walk past him to my locker.

"Fucking shit head." I glare at him and give him the bird. Which he rolls his eyes at.

"Hey bro." I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Don't be so hard on Aurora..I know she saw you bullying the shit out of Ava on the first day and how she stopped it, but she doesn't know, she didn't know." I stop what I'm doing and turn to him.

"She had no fucking business stopping me." I say.

"She didn't know Mat-" I cut him off. "Don't fucking finish that sentence," He looks at me. "Don't ever mention that name ever again." With that I walk out of the room upstairs to mine.

Ava Sias. She was the first girl I've ever loved best friend, or ex best friend. Ava and I always hated each other. Both for different reasons. Her, because I was stealing her best friend away from her. Me, because she tried to force a dude on my girlfriend while she was drunk at a party. She was trying to make it seem like she was cheating on me. I knew it was all her idea. Stopped it before anything can ever happen.

Rosie, who now is my ex broke off her friendship with Ava. Rosie felt unsafe around her and the school, and moved away. Not a text or call ever since.

I've bullies Ava non stop. People know what she did, what she's capable of. That's why they don't stop me from pushing her around. Aurora though had stopped me, if she was anyone else I wouldn't of listened but she's my baby sister. She hates violence.

I was glad Ava picked up her shit and walked off instead befriending Aurora. I really didn't want to break the news to Aurora.

I walk to my shower and turn on the shower. I slip my shorts off and step in the hot shower.
————
I walk downstairs to Dads office and walk in, shutting the door in the process.

"What's going on?" I ask.

Pedro, Dad, Carlos, And Gabriel were pacing around. Dad was sipping on a glass of Burbon. Gabriel was typing angrily on his laptop. Carlos was on the phone and Pedro was looking at something. I walk over to him.

"The fucking Russians sent this today." He says. He pushes the laptop to me and presses play.

*Video*

"You have a beautiful daughter...Jefe."

He pauses and turns to grab something. It was a folder, he pulled something out. A photo, of Aurora. She was at school in class with her friend H or something. I could punch someone or something right now.

"Give me my father and I'll leave her alone. Wait that's too easy, Dame el español Mafia."

(Give me the Spanish mafia.)

I slam the laptop and turn the other way. Aldofo Bykov. The Russians seem powerful, but truth is they make the Greek do the messy work.

I go to walk out the room but stop in my my spot once a hand is placed on my shoulder. I tune around and face Carlos, grabbing his hand in the process but he snatches it away.

"Don't do anything fucking dumb Mateo." I glare at him. He seriously doesn't want me to do anything? For fucks sake our sisters life is on the line.

"I rather do something then just sit around all day." With that I walk out the room angrily and walk to my car.
————
I throw a punch at the guy in front of me, then another, and another. I beat him up until I see he's barely moving, i needed the guy for information but maybe he can be more then that.