Chapter 11

Brian's pov(hurray it's another Brian chapter!)
As I drove Casey to Dom and Mia's I noticed she was looking out the window,she seemed nervous.i was about to try to talk to her but we were already here,"huh?my car is still here?"Casey said in confusion.she was right,her car was still parked outside."Why wouldn't it be?"i asked,before Casey could answer my question Mia and Dom came out of the house.Casey exhaled and got out of my truck,Mia hugged her tightly as I got out of my truck."I'm sorry Dom."I heard her apologize to Dom,"no Casey,I'm sorry.It's just that,you're my little sister:I care about you.But,you're also a Toretto."he said to her while handed her car keys to her.she smiled and hugged him,he hugged her back.

Dom then walked up to me,he put his hand on my shoulder."Thanks for taking care of my sister."he thanked me,Casey gave me a look.i didn't want to ruin the moment though,so I said,"you're welcome."Mia noticed Casey and giving each other looks."Come on guys,we gotta go open the store."Dom said,"you wanna come along Brian?"Casey asked."Uh.."i didn't know if I should or not,"You should come with us."Dom said."I guess it's ok then."I thought,"sure,I'll come with you guys."i said.Casey grinned,she then got in her car.Mia joined her,I then got in my truck.Dom was already in his car so we followed him to the store,"I'd be impossible to beat him in a race,but the race is in one week!"I thought.

Casey's pov
Me,Mia,and Brian all follow Dom to the store."So,spill the beans."Mia said,with a grin on her face.i was focused on the road but I could tell she was grinning,"I don't have any beans in my car Mia."I joked."I mean about you and Brian!what's going on?"she asked,i sighed."I'll have to tell her or she's gonna bug me all day."I thought,"Brian and I confessed our love to each other and now we're dating."I admitted.she squealed as we parked by the store,she hugged me tightly."I'm so proud of you!"she said happily,"and don't worry I won't tell Dom."she added.i sighed,"I'll have to eventually tell him."I said.i rubbed my eyes,why does talking to someone so stressful

"Why don't you tell him at the barbecue?"she suggested,I grinned."Mia,you're a genius."i said as we got out of my car,Mia smiled happily."I am."she said,we both laughed.Mia was on register duty,so I had to restock the shelves.I noticed that Brian and Dom were talking in his office,"I guess things are changing...maybe it's for the best."I thought.i smiled as I restocked the shelves,"what's that smile all about?"I heard Leon ask.i jumped a bit,I didn't even notice Leon and the crew."Uh..."I trailed off,"QUICK,LIE!"I thought."I'm just happy to have my car!"i lied,well it wasn't technically a lie.i love my car,I was even thinking about giving her a name."It is a pretty sweet car."Letty said,"Thanks,we all worked on it!"Jesse said while pointing at me and Leon.