Chapter 27

Casey's pov
Sal allowed me to work at his garage,he seemed calm.Although Lola and Hansen told him about me and Lola's conversation he seems genuinely fine,I finally decided to try to call Brian.But,when I did,it went straight to voice mail."this is Brian O'Conner,I cant talk now so leave a message."i immediately closed my phone,I leaned against the wall and sighed."You ok Casey?"Togo asked,"I'm fine Togo."I lied.he stood beside me,"wanna share my cookie with me?"he asked."no you go ahead and eat it Togo."I said,he stared at the cookie.he then perfectly split it in half and handed me a piece,"everyone deserves a treat,especially friends."he said as I gently took the half of the cookie from his hand.

I smiled,"you're a good kid Togo."I said.he cheekily grinned,"Thanks Casey."he said."ey yo!you must be Casey!"Lewis and Guy said,"oh brother.."Togo said.he walked off,"something tells me these guys are not likable."I thought."We didn't know you were a Toretto,"Lewis said,"you don't look like one though."Guy said.i angrily looked at them,"WHAT?!"I yelled.i hit the wall with my fist,it didn't even hurt.everyone looked at us,Lewis and Guy immediately began to cower in fear.i both lifted them up by the collars of their shirts,"Casey don't!it's not worth it,trust me."Hansen said.i looked at Hansen,then I looked at Lewis and Guy.i sighed and dropped them,"I'm getting a soda."I said.