Chapter 69

A/N
Hehehe 69

Anyways yeah we're almost at the end

Sorry if it felt rushed but there's something I need to address

Not yet tho

Soon

Now let's start the chapter!

Casey's pov
I hit the gas as Brian and I followed the trucks that contained Han's adopted daughter Elle,Jakob took her and it turned out that he was working for Cipher.but of course,she betrayed him.so now he was on our side,and he was gonna help us get her back while Roman and Tej went into space with the help of Han's Tokyo friends(Sean,Twinkie,and Earl)."I'll take the wheel,"Brian volunteered,"you go help Dom."I nodded.I managed to climb out of the window while Brian got in the driver's seat,I looked at Dom who was on top of Letty's car.with the new tech Tej stole from Jakob,I launched myself onto Jakob's car.he stuck his head out of the window and looked at me,I looked at him and nodded.

He nodded back and hit the gas,getting me a bit closer to the trucks.I hopped onto the top and managed to hold on,some guards came out,making me smirk."NOW GUYS!"my old friends:Kelly,Sal,Spits,Lola,Togo,and Hansen popped out and hopped onto the truck."let's do this!"Sal said,Hansen and Spits ran towards the guard and began to kick their asses.Kelly cut a hole in the ceiling,I dropped down along with Sal,Lola,Togo,and Kelly.Elle saw me and her face lit up,"Casey!"she exclaimed.