Chapter 40

Casey's pov
Mia snorted and laughed,I blushed in embarrassment."we gotta go ladies."Dom said,walking towards us."ok Dom."i said,I walked towards my car.Mia whistled,"What an upgrade!"she complimented my car."Aw shucks thanks Mia."i said,"I call-"she cut herself off."Brian I'm taking your car,you can ride with Casey."she said,she then winked at me."DAMN YOU MIA!"I thought,"ok."he said."sounds...good...to me."i was trying to keep my cool,once Brian and I got in my car we followed Dom and Mia.it was awkwardly silent in the car as I was completely focused on the road,this felt...familiar.

"I'm sorry."Brian finally spoke,we luckily stopped at a red light so I was able to look at him."I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was an undercover cop,I was just trying to protect you."he was actually apologizing,"I don't need to be protected,I'm a Toretto."I pointed out."I know.."he said,I hesitated."I missed you...I've tried so hard to forget you but I just...i couldn't."i admitted,the light then turned green.i immediately began to drive again,"Casey?"he said.i looked at him,but I was still driving perfectly."I still love you."he said,my eyes glimmered a bit."I still love you too Brian."i said,we both grinned.