Chapter 56

Casey's pov
I didn't want to put Mia or Jack in danger,so I left them with Kelly.she was completely fine with it,she promised me that nothing would happened to her,I trusted her.once again the Dom had to call the crew one last time,I felt bad."Are you sure you want to help out?"Brian asked as we were led to a big warehouse,"Deckard Shaw tried to kill us,and nobody fucks with my family."i said.he reassuringly held my hand,we met this guy name mr.Nobody.Pretty weird name,he even admitted it.he explained our mission to us:he said he'd help us take down Deckard Shaw if we helped him rescue a kidnapped computer hacker who has developed a powerful surveillance program.

If her surveillance program fell into the wrong hands horrible things would happen,we all looked at the map of the road she was going to be taken from.Roman was blabbering on about how he should make a plan,but then I came up with a plan."Shut up,I got something."i said to Roman,"What?"Letty asked."Ok now this is going to sound crazy,so hear me out."i said,"you want us to get to the road quicker,Well I know how.Why don't we get a huge cargo plane that can drop us on the road while we're in our cars,it's a lot quicker."I explained."Impressive."mr.Nobody said,Brian smiled."It'll work."a soldier said,"I guarantee it'll work."i said to him.