Chapter 9

Brian's pov
after I ended my call with Casey I walked out of my house,I locked the front door,then I got in my truck and drove to Toretto's.when I arrived I saw Casey sitting on the floor,"Casey!"i said.i immediately got out of my truck and ran towards her,she was asleep.i was relieved,I lifted her up and carried her to my truck.i gently placed her on the seat,then I closed the door.i then got in my seat and closed the door,I started the truck and drove us back to my house.when we arrived I immediately quickly got out of the truck to unlock the door,I then ran back to the truck and opened the door.

I lifted Casey out of the car and carried her inside.i managed to close the door with my foot,"I'll lock it later."I thought as I carried her upstairs.i gently placed her on my bed,I then quietly walked downstairs and locked my truck,then I walked back inside and locked the front door.i placed my keys on my coffee table,then I walked back upstairs.Casey was still asleep,I sat down on the floor and stared at her.I know that sounds creepy but she just looks so peaceful,ok I guess that does sound creepy doesn't it?i rubbed my eyes,I then got a call from Mia."Mia?wh-"she cut me off,"Is Casey with you?she had an argument with Dom and Ran off."Mia asked."argument?about what?"I asked,"Vince saw you guys driving,Dom wasn't aware Casey can drive now.god knows how he'd react if he found out Casey's going to the same street race you and Dom are going to."she explained.

I looked at Casey,"so that's why she wanted to see me,she probably needed space from Dom and Mia."I thought."I'll tell you,but you can't tell Dom.Casey...Casey clearly needs some space."I said,"ok."she said.i sighed,"she's with me."I admitted."at least she's safe."Mia said,sounding relieved."it seems like she needs some space."i said,"it seems like she needs comfort,and she thinks you can help."Mia said.she didn't speak for a minute,"I'm going to tell you a secret but you can't tell Casey,ok?"she said.I was curious as to what Casey's secret could possibly be,so I said ok."she thinks you like her,and she thinks she likes you too."Mia confessed,I blushed.

I mean I did sorta flirt with Casey but I didn't think she liked me back!"she...likes me too?"I asked,"oh my...you like her too don't you?"Mia asked."I-I-Uh-"i stammered,not knowing what to say."Mia!does he know where Casey is?"I heard Dom say,Mia then immediately ended the call.i put my phone on my nightstand,"I should prepare her some clothes for her to wear in the morning."I thought.i stood up,I'm pretty sure all of my shirts would be too big for her.i luckily found a tank top and some jeans,along with socks and some old converses."This'll work."I thought as I placed them on the computer,I then sat back down on the floor.