Chapter 14

A/N
This chapter along with a couple other chapters will just focus on Brian and Casey for a while

I will eventually time skip in chapter 20 to when Brian reveals to Mia and Dom that he's a cop

I'm not sure how Casey will handle it but you'll just have to wait and see!

Now let's start the chapter cause I already am up to like 68 words!

Casey's pov
I kept anxiously checking my watch,in about 5 minutes by break was about to start:that meant that me and Brian's date was going to happen."Yo Casey!can I have a beer?"Letty asked,I was in charge of the register again today."Yeah,sure Let."i said,not looking at her."Ha!caught ya!"she said,she slammed her hands against the counter which caused me to jump a bit."Something's on her mind."Leon stated the obvious,"spill the beans girl!"Jesse said.Vince was too busy talking to Mia so he wasn't a part of the conversation Leon,Jesse,And Letty were having with me.i sighed,"promise not to tell?"I asked.Jesse did a zipper motion on his lips,Leon copied him."Tell us,come on!"Letty begged,"ok,ok."i said.

"I'm going on a date."I whispered,Jesse gasped but Leon immediately covered his mouth.Vince noticed,and then went back to talking to Mia."With who?"Letty asked,I looked around.i hesitated,"Brian."i whispered.Jesse was about to gasp again but this time Leon put duct tape on his mouth,"Where did you get duct tape?"I asked Leon."I always have duct tape with me."Leon said,revealing a roll of duct tape in his pocket."I'm impressed Leon."Letty said,I checked my watch.my break was in one minute,"so wait why do you keep checking your watch?"Letty asked."oh!oh!i know!she's waiting for her break to happen so she-"Letty his the back of Leon's head,"Ow!"he said.

Part two of the date in the next chapter!