Chapter 41

Casey's pov
After I perfectly parked my car we stepped out of my car and followed Dom and Mia,"I just realized I'll be missing work."i said."You have a job?"Mia asked,I nodded."I work at this car shop,it doesn't pay much but it's ok I guess."I said,"well at least you're fixing cars."Dom said."I've also been in some street races."i said,cheekily grinning."Do you win?"Brian asked,"All the time."I said confidently.that was a lie though,I only lost once:but no one will ever know....hopefully."I never told Dom about us."I whispered to Brian,we were all following Dom."really?"he whispered."If she told him back then you'd be dead."Mia jumped into the conversation,"it's true."i said."Are you still gonna eventually tell him?"Brian asked,I looked away.

"I'm...I'm not sure."I admitted,Mia reassuringly placed her hand on my shoulder.i grinned a bit,"You can tell him when you're ready Case."Mia said."I know."I told her,I looked straight ahead."Where are we?"i asked Dom,"We're looking for a guy named Braga."Dom said.we were this weird looking club,now I don't go to that many clubs but this place looked more like a mansion then a club.i noticed this one girl looking at me,i gulped."What is it?"Brian asked,he saw I looked nervous."That girl is staring at me."i said,Mia and Brian looked at her.the girl looked away,"Huh,that was weird."Mia said."What?"Dom asked,"some girl was staring at Casey."Mia said to Dom."Hello."I jumped a bit,the girl was now near us!"I'm Giselle."she introduced herself,"uhh,hi.Im Casey,these are my siblings Mia and Do-"she cut me off.

"I know who you all are."she said,"ok this is just freaky."I thought."If you know us then you know who we're looking for."Dom said to her,she nodded."You're looking for Braga."she said,"woah you're good at that,are you psychic?"I asked."I'm not."she replied,she then looked back at Dom."I can take you all to him,follow me."she said,I looked at Mia.i shrugged my shoulders as we followed Giselle,"I got a bad feeling about this,I wish I brought my baseball bat."i whispered to Brian and Mia."You carry a baseball bat with you?"Mia asked,I nodded."You never know who could be coming at you when you're walking home at night!"i said,feeling a bit proud.