Chapter 33

Casey's pov
It was a long drive back to New Mexico,but Kelly and I made it.Chuck and Noel were almost done with my car which was good,for now i was I charge of helping some guy named Logan build the Nissan Skyline for Tej."Remind me Kelly,why does Tej want you to build him a Nissan Skyline?"I asked Kelly as she passed by me and Logan."Oh!he says it's for a new friend of his,what's his name....Brian!"she said,I widened my eyes."B-Brian?"i said,"Yeah!do you know him?"she asked.i nodded,"wait...are you two-"I cut her off."It's complicated!"i immediately replied,"I'm taking my break now."i said."Casey Wait."Kelly said,she grabbed my wrist.i looked at her,tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Let's talk about this in my office,please?"she said,I sighed and wiped my tears."If it's ok with you,I'd rather not tell you."i said,"I understand hun,just know I'm here for you."she said.she hugged me,I hugged her back."You're my best friend Casey Toretto."she said,I grinned."You're my best friend too Kelly."i said,she squealed and hugged me again.i laughed and hugged her back,"Wow I can't believe I'm best friends with a Toretto!"she said."I can't believe I'm going to Detroit soon."I said,"why are you going there anyways?"she asked."Well I heard there's a lot of cool abandoned buildings,I thought I should check them out."i said,"I respect that."she said.