Chapter 17

Casey's pov
Nothing could possibly ruin the moment...that is until a wave practically smacked us and pulled us under,I squeezed my eyes shut as I sunk back under water.i immediately felt someone grab my wrist,I was pulled back up the surface.i coughed out a bit of water and panted,"Casey!are you ok?"Brian asked.he seemed terrified,"I'm ok Bri,I'm ok."I reassured him.he carried be back to shore,we both sat on the sand and stared at the waves."I'm sorry I put you through that."he said,I looked at him confused."But you didn't do anything,mother nature was just being a bitch."I told him,he looked away.i held his hands,"Hey,Hey,look at me."i said.he slowly looked at him,I almost got lost in his ocean eyes.

"I'm ok aren't I?"i asked,"...you are..."he trailed off.i kissed his cheek,"it's ok."i said as I hugged him.i felt him hug me back,I held his cheeks as I leaned my forehead against his forehead,he placed his hands on my hips:pulling me closer to him.i was practically sitting on his lap,actually I was sitting on his lap.i ended up getting lost in his ocean eyes as I played with his hair a bit,we then ended up making out.It was as if the whole world had disappeared,as if nothing else mattered in the world:just me and Brian.we stopped to breath,"I love you so much Casey Toretto."he said."I love you too Brian."i said,we then ended up hugging again."you should probably go back to work."Brian suggested,"but you're so comfy,I don't wanna go back to work yet."I protested.

Casey Toretto{COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें