Chapter 43

A/N
I've timeskipped to that scene soooo enjoy,i'd also like to point out that since I've time skipped Casey and Brian did have time to reconnect

Casey's pov
Brian,Mia,and I were chatting and talking about the good old days.All of the sudden,Brian's phone rang.it said Letty on it,"oh shit."he mumbled.Mia and I both remembered what Brian had told us,Letty used to be an fbi informant.Brian was supposed to tell Dom,I widened my eyes.Dom stormed into the room,"Dom no!"i said as he punched Brian.Mia held me back as they began to fight,but I had gotten a lot stronger so I immediately got in between Dom and Brian."ENOUGH!"I yelled,they both looked at me.Dom looked pissed while Brian looked a bit...terrified."Out of my way Casey."Dom said,"No Dom."i said."Casey...."Brian said,Mia helped him up.I've only stood up to Dom once,I can't believe I have to do it again.

"You're only mad at Brian because he works for the FBI,you assume that since Letty worked as an FBI informant that they worked together."i said,"she wanted to clear your name Dom."Brian added."Out of my way Casey."Dom repeated,"I'm not gonna let you hurt him Dom."i said."Why?!"he asked,I clenched my hand into a fist."You're always defending him,why Casey?!"i felt my fingernails digging into my hand,"Dom enough please!"Mia begged."Why do you keep defending him?!"Dom yelled,then....I finally snapped."BECAUSE I LOVE HIM DOM!"I yelled,I immediately covered my mouth.my eyes were widened,no one said a word."You...love him?"Dom asked,I looked away.