Chapter 29

Casey's pov
After texting Lola and going to bed last night I immediately woke up and bough breakfast,then I was back on the road.after 3 hours I was finally in Texas,things were ok...until my car broke down."SHIT!"I yelled in frustration,I got out of my car and opened the front trunk."Hey are you ok?"someone asked,I turned around and saw a girl wearing a gym outfit."You wouldn't happen to know if theirs a car garage near by would you?"i asked,"Well actually,I own a car garage."she said."What a coincidence."i said,she laughed."Yeah..."she said,she then took out her phone."Hey Mikey,I need a tow truck,I made a new friend and her car broke down."she said on her phone,she then ended the call.

"I'm Kelly."

"I'm Casey"

We shook hands,"You seem like a cool girl Casey."she said.i laughed,"no way,my sister and brother are way cooler than me."i said."Well it seems their traits rubbed off on you."she said,"you really think so?"I asked."Oh sure!i mean look at you,you're tough and strong plus I can tell you don't take shit from Nobody."she said,I smiled."oh here's Mikey!"she said as a tow truck arrived,"Is this her car?"Mikey asked as he looked at my car."Yeah it is."i said,"Ah ok!"he said.he got out of the tow truck and put the hook on the front of my car,"I recommend we get in your car."she said."Alright."I replied.we then got in my car,then it started to get towed.