Chapter 22

A/N
R.I.P. Jesse

Casey's pov
I wasn't ready to forgive Brian yet.yet I still followed his car when we drove to my house,as I got out of my car I saw Dom holding a shotgun.Brian immediately pulled out a gun,"OH OF COURSE HE HAS A FUCKING GUN!"I thought."Dom put the gun down!"Brian said to Dom,"I'm not running!"he yelled at Brian.i ran to Mia,"Where is Letty and Leon?"I heard Brian ask Dom."They're long gone."Dom said,"guys enough!"Mia begged.we then all saw Jesse's car,"Dom I don't know what to do man,I'm sorry!"Jesse said as he got out of his car."It's gonna be ok Jesse."Dom said,"I'm confused-"we all heard a motorcycle.i widened my eyes,I immediately grabbed Mia.we both fell to the ground and hid being a brick wall,we covered our ears as gunshots were fired.

The motorcycle then drove off,and Jesse was lying on the concrete."JESSE!"I screamed,Jesse had so many bullets in his body.Mia,Dom,And I all ran towards his body.Brian got in his Supra and followed the guy,Dom followed after him as well."Jesse!Jesse Don't leave me!"I sobbed,Mia was sobbing hard."Casey...."Jesse spoke softly,"what is it Jes?"I asked.he barely was able to put his hand on his bandana,"I....I want you to have my bandana..."he said.Mia took it off for him and handed to him,i gently took it from her.i hugged Jesse,"I'll miss you..."I whispered."I'll miss you t....."his body then went limb in my arms,I began to shake.i then screamed,Jesse was gone.