Chapter 66

A/N
Ok I can't remember the movie that well so I'm gonna start making shit up as I go

Casey's pov
"Hang on Dom I'm coming!"I yelled into the wallow talkie.I put it down and hit the gas petal,making my way towards Dom.driving through the jungle was extremely difficult,but I was getting the hang of it.I swerved the car and parked it,quickly unbuckling myself and getting out of it.I loaded my gun as I rushed towards Dom,who was confronting someone.as I got closer I saw some guy,who looked familiar.they both turned and saw me,the guy's eyes widened and his face softened."Casey?"i widened my eyes and pointed my gun at him,"how do you know my name?!"I yelled in a confronting way."easy Case."Dom said,I looked at the guy's hand and saw he was holding what we needed.

I stood my ground,still pointing my gun at him.the guy angrily glared at Dom,"you turned our sister against me?"I raised an eyebrow in confusion."Dom,what is he talking about?"I asked,still holding my gun.Dom didn't say a word,I then heard footsteps.I quickly turned around and saw soldiers coming towards us,"shit!"I exclaimed.Dom grabbed me and led me to my car,"go find the others,I'll deal with Jakob!"he commanded.I wanted to know who this Jakob guy was,but I knew that we didn't have any time.I nodded and got in my car,running over some men as I made my way to the team,wherever they were.