Chapter 44

Casey's pov
Dom then looked at Mia,"did you know this?"he asked her.Mia guiltily looked down,she then looked at Dom."Yeah....I did."she admitted,he then looked at me."How long?"he asked,i exhaled."I haven't spoken to Brian at all since....that day.We did date for a while but grew apart on that day,we reconciled when you called me."I explained,Dom clenched his hands into a fist."So...this whole time....you were dating him...and didn't bother to tell me?!"he exclaimed,"I was going to Dom I swear!but the timing was just never right!"I said.Dom didn't speak,I was sweating nervously.

he then stormed out of the room,punching a wall on his way out."I'll go talk to him."Mia said,she ran after him.i ran towards Brian,"Are you ok?"I asked.i checked him to see if he had any injuries,he held my hands."Im fine,I've experienced worst."he said,he then hugged me."I'm sorry."he said,I hugged him back."but you didn't do anything,Dom found this out on his own."i said,"But you guys argued."he pointed out."I was just defending you."i said,"I'm sorry you had to do that for me."he said.i looked down,"if I didn't he'd probably kill you."i said.

"that's true."he said,Mia walked back in the room."He's a bit calm now,I worked my Mia magic on him."she said,I grinned."What?"she asked,"Mia Magic?"Brian said."It's a little thing I do that calms people."she bragged,I giggled.she then hugged me,"how are you feeling?"she asked.i shrugged,"I guess I'm ok."I admitted.then Brian and Mia hugged him,"Are all these hugs necessary?"I asked."yes."the both said,I sighed and gave in to the hugs.