Chapter 3

Casey's pov
I was pacing around in my room,ill admit it:I was nervous about calling Brian.i then heard a knock on my door,I turned and saw Mia standing near my doorway."Is everything ok Case?"she asked,"Yeah!everything is peachy!"i lied.she walked towards me,looking concerned."I know you're lying Casey,you only say everything is peachy when you lie."she asked,I looked down."Are you nervous about calling Brian?"she asked,"Well...it's not just that."i said.she tilted her head in confusion,"what's up?"she asked."promise not to tell Dom?"she asked,she did a zipper motion on her lips."my lips are sealed."she reassured me,i exhaled."There's a street race happening in two weeks and I'm entering."I confessed,Mia looked surprised.

"Does Dom know?"she asked,"no,that's exactly why I don't want you to tell him.He'll freak out!"I told her."Does anyone else know?"she asked,"Jesse and Leon,they've been helping me out with my car."I told her."ah,that would explain why you three hang out at night."she said,I sat down on my bed.i opened my hand to reveal the dollar,I sighed."I'm gonna do it,I'm gonna call him."i said confidently,Mia smiled.she handed me my phone,"you got this Case!"she said.she then left my room,I groaned as I closed the door.she always forgot to close my room door when she leaves my room,I sat back down on my bed.i flipped open my phone,I then typed in Brian's number.