Chapter 15

Casey's pov
"Say it any louder will ya?"Letty scolded him,Jesse then took the tape off his mouth."Yo Casey,I forgot to tell you:Brian and I built him a new car."Jesse said,"what type of car is it?"I asked.we then heard a car engine,we all turned around and saw an orange car parked outside.Brian stepped out of it,"We built a Supra."Jesse said proudly."Nice job Jesse!"I said,giving him a high five."Hey Casey."Brian greeted me,"Hey Guys."Brian then greeted the group.as he did my watch began to break,"andddd my break starts now we can go now."I told him.He smiled,"great."I happily walked out of the store with him.

We hopped into his car and he began to drive."So,where are we going Splinter?"I asked,Brian chuckled."you'll see Toretto."he said,I crossed my arms and looked out the window.It's a beautiful day outside,but it's so fucking hot.What did I expect though this is California,it's known for being hot like Florida.we then stopped by the beach,"Well this wasn't a surprise."i said as we got out of the car."Have you ever been surfing?"he asked as he locked he car,"I mean I've always wanted to try to surf but there's one problem."I said."What?"he asked,i gulped and fiddled with my fingers,"I can't swim."I confessed.