Chapter 53

Mia's pov
We had successfully caught Owen Shaw,Hobbs led him to our garage.he was cuffed but had a smirk on his face,"You think you all have won?"he asked us.i crosses my arms,"But you haven't,none of you have."he said."this code you live by,it's the very reason why you weren't in the game."he continued,I was confused.he then looked at me and Dom,"I told you exactly what I was going to do if you didn't walk away Toretto,but you didn't listen."he said.my eyes widened a bit,"I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want,and I have."he continued."no,no,no he didn't,he couldn't have!"I thought,Owen looked at Brian.

"Maybe you should call Casey."he suggested in a smirky tone,I was beginning to shake.Brian looked worried as well,he also looked like he was trying to hold back any rage he had.he took out his phone and dialed Casey's number,he then put his phone on his ear."Casey?"he said,"BRIAN!"I heard her call out from the phone.he then dropped his phone and immediately began to punch Owen,Roman and Tej pulled him back.i covered my mouth with my hand,a tear rolled down my cheek.i was angry and upset,"This motherfucker took my sister!"I thought.after Hobbs let Owen go we immediately grabbed some guns,"Let's move!"Dom said.i nodded:I shared a car with Brian,Letty,and Dom.