Chapter 6

Casey's pov
"I'm fine,ya know,chillin."he said.Leon handed me a piece of paper,I opened it up:

"Cars done,you can take it tomorrow"

I was relieved,I put the note in my pocket."How are you Mia?"Letty greeted Mia,she always greeted Mia,but never me."Yo Dom!do you want a beer?"Letty asked Dom,she was always trying to get Dom out of his office.but as usual,Dom always had beer with him when he was in his office.Brian then tapped my hand,I turned around and looked at him.he held my hand and place 20 bucks in it,then he closed my hand."keep the change."he said,he then got up and left.Vince saw all of that and ran towards him,"Yo asshole!Next time order a double cheeseburger with fries on it $2.99 faggot!"he yelled at Brian.Brian turned around,"I like the tuna here."he said to Vince."bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here!"Vince yelled,Vince then shoved Brian.

They then began to fight,"Guys stop it!"i said."Dom stop this fight!"Mia begged Dom,I was trying my best to pull Vince off Brian,but I was too weak."Vince leave him alone please!"I begged,but Vince didn't listen.he roughly pushed me,I was about to fall but Leon caught me,"you alright Case?"he asked.i didn't answer him,I was about try to stop Vince but Dom stopped me.he stopped the fight himself,"Yo he was in my face man!"Brian said to Dom."I'm in your face!"Dom said to him,Jesse than grabbed Brian's wallet from his pocket.he than handed it to Brian,"Brian Earl Splinter."Dom read his driver's license out loud."What kind of last name is that?are you a serial killer?"he asked Brian,"no man."Brian said.

Dom handed him his wallet,"Don't ever come here again!"he said to Brian.he then began to walk away,"ey man you know this is bullshit!"Brian protested.Dom immediately turned around,"you work for Harry right?"he asked."Yeah I just started."Brian said,"you've just been fired."Dom said.he then walked away,"Dom no please don't get him fired!"I protested."Casey-"Brian said,"why shouldn't i?"Dom asked.i didn't know what to say,"please Dom,I've never asked you for much but please don't do this.It wasn't his fault,Vince was in his face."i said.Vince was about to say something but Leon stopped him,I looked at Brian."we'll talk about this at home."Dom said to me,he then walked back to his office.

I ran towards Brian,"Are you ok?"I asked him.I could tell Leon,Letty,Jesse,And Vince were staring at me but I didn't care."Yeah,yeah,I'm ok Casey."he reassured me,"I'm so sorry,I-"he cut me off."Casey,it's ok."he said,"But-"he cut me off again."Really Casey,it's fine."he said,he then hugged me."meet me at the beach at 4."he whispered in my ear,he then got in his truck and drove off.Mia walked towards me,"What did he say?"she asked.i didn't say anything,I walked back to the store and went back to the register."Sorry about all of that."Jesse apologized,I didn't speak.In fact,I didn't speak to anyone.