Chapter 1

Casey's pov
I sat at the counter,bored out of my mind.it was my turn to take charge of the counter,I wanted to refused but I couldn't.Mia's my sister,plus Dom(my brother)would be disappointing.I wanted nothing more than to race today,it runs in the family.my dad did it,and Dom and Mia do it.i sighed,staring at the clock.i looked behind me,Dom seemed busy in his office."maybe he wouldn't notice me leaving??"I thought,I shook my head."no,it's too risky."I thought,I sighed again.i then saw a red pickup truck park outside,I nearly blushed.this really cute guy came out of the truck:he had the most prettiest eyes,beautiful hair,and a nice body.i was trying not to squeal,"um,hi!"I greeted him.

He sat at the counter,"hi."he said."GOD EVEN HIS SMILE IS PERFECT!"I thought,I handed him a menu."Can I get you something to drink?"I asked him,"Beer please."he said.i nodded and grabbed a beer from the cooler,I handed it to him."thanks."he said,he continued to look at the menu.he then looked at me,"What's your name?"he asked."Casey Toretto"I replied,"Well,Casey,I'd like the tuna sandwich."he said.i was shocked,"a-Are you sure?"I asked."oh my fucking god I'm stuttering."I thought,I was internally facepalming."I'm sure."he said,"alright..."I said.i walked to the back and grabbed the wrapped Tuna sandwich,I then walked back to the counter and handed it to him.

I was shocked,he was actually eating it.I mean the tuna here isn't that good but it isn't that bad either,usually Vince orders a cheeseburger with fries.after he finished his tuna sandwich and beer he handed me some money,"keep the change."he said,winking at me.i blushed as he walked off,as I put money in the register Mia walked towards me with a grin on her face."What?"I asked,"you totally like him!"she said."shhh!Mia!he probably heard you!"I shushed her,"so what?listen Case,I care about you a lot."she said."I know."i said,looking down.she put her hand on my shoulder,"if he comes by here again you should get to know him a bit!"she suggested.