Chapter 64

A/N
We're now in F9!

I would've put Casey and Brian in F8 but I don't have the brain power to do that lol

Anyways I won't waste anymore of your time,I know y'all missed Casey a lot

So let's start the chapter!

Casey's pov
It seemed like it was going to be a normal day,I mean if you were in my shoes you'd see it that way too.Brian was preparing lunch while I was watching Jack and Mimi,our daughter.Jack was playing with his sister,using his toy cars that he adored.I smiled and looked down at the book I was reading,I took a deep breath and enjoyed the fresh air.

That's when it happened

I suddenly smelt something bad,it smelled like it was coming from a car.I sat up and looked at Brian,who also looked at me.he gave me a nod,I nodded back."come on kids,let's go inside."i said to Jack and Mimi,picking them up."but mama my cars!"Jack exclaimed as I carried him and Mimi inside,"I'll get them later Jackie,I promise."I assured him.I put them down at the front steps of the house,"now,I want you two to go up to your rooms,I'm gonna go help your dad with something,ok?"they nodded.I smiled and kissed their heads before letting them go upstairs,I took a deep breath as I stood up.I cautiously walked out the house,only to relax and sigh out of relief when I saw Roman,Tej,Letty,Dom,and even Ramsey.

I smiled and walked towards them,"Casey."Dom said with a smile.I hugged him,he hugged me back."how are you big bro?"I asked,he chuckled."I've been pretty good."he replied,I smiled and looked behind him."hey guys,"I greeted Roman,Tej,and Letty."nice look Rams,it suits you."i said to Ramsey,she smiled."thanks."she replied,"I have a feeling you guys didn't just come here for a little reunion."Brian said.I walked towards him,he put his arm behind my back and his hand on my waist."so,"Brian and I looked at them,"anyone wanna mind telling us what's going on?"I asked.Roman and Tej's faces changed,so did Dom and Letty's.Ramsey cleared her throat,"well...it's not really good news."she spoke.Brian and I gave them all a confused but concerned look,"what's going on?"Brian asked.