Chapter 67

A/N
These chapters blow up HELLA FAST JESUS CHRIST

Casey's pov
"We're not done talking Dom!"i angrily followed Dom into the secret base.everyone was looking at us but I didn't give a shit right now,I wanted-no-needed answers right now."who was that man and how did he know my name?!"I asked angrily,Letty widened his eyes and look at us."wait you saw him?you saw Jakob?"she asked,"ok,who the fuck is Jakob?!"I exclaimed angrily.the room got quiet,"Case...calm down."I heard Brian say as I felt him put his hands on my shoulders."I just...want answers Dom,you've lied to me my whole life.for once,FOR ONCE."he looked at me,"just...tell me the truth Dom...please."I begged.

He sighed,looking at Letty before looking at me."That man...Jakob...he's our brother."he confessed,everyone was quiet again.I began to laugh,"Dom,you're kidding...right?"Dom didn't say a word."so you're telling me...that psychopath is your brother?"Roman asked,"Roman..."Tej said in a warning way."I had another brother this whole time..."I whispered,I clenched my hands into fists and angrily glared at Dom."You lied to me about a family member?!"I exclaimed angrily,"Casey-"I ran off,ignoring the calls of my family.I hopped in my car and hit the gas,driving off.I know that seemed like a shitty thing to do,but I just needed a moment to myself;a moment to think.