Chapter 2:- When it's left(Present)

Harry is finally back at his house, discharged, and ready to move on with his life after what felt like a terrifying nightmare. It feels great. Home sweet home. He can actually feel the phrase for the first time when after a long day at work, we finally come back to rest, it's sweet, isn't it?. Hence the phrase. Only his long day at work lasted a whole month, where he didn't work because his limbs didn't allow him to, but he is tired nonetheless, and the idea of going back to bed after being bedridden for months weirdly doesn't weird him out. Feels like heaven actually.

He wakes up early morning and feels restless like he doesn't know where he is. It happens to him more often now. Something feels wrong. Then all of a sudden he starts overthinking how his bed is so big that it can fit another person. Every day same thought he feels irritated at some point why did he get himself such a big bed maybe he lived with someone here pfft that's not possible because if I did I would remember right.

Right?

So he shakes his head discards the thought and starts with his early morning routine after he tried to remember everything staying in bed just to be sure and mentally pats himself for always remembering everything and goes on with his day.

I remember everything.

Almost.

He makes himself breakfast and wonders why he always buys Weetabix he doesn't even like it so he just keeps it there and starts eating from his bowl of cereals, sits with his laptop and praises himself for remembering his password but when he looks at his wallpaper he is a little shocked, there is what looks like a fanart of him in a beanie with his curls peeking out from all direction a smirk on his face. Well, he is a writer and kinda famous so maybe it really is a fanart one of his fans made he liked it enough to put it up as his wallpaper maybe he even tweeted about it According to my fan...this is me. it would have been hilarious he thinks maybe he actually did tweet he should check it sometime.

He is on a four-book deal with his current publication company Fine Line. He did already write three books before the accident which got a fair amount of attention his latest one was one of the top books on the chart. He tries to work on his fourth novel. It doesn't have a plot yet but he has got some ideas but he isn't sure about them when he doesn't get much inspiration from the internet he decides to read his own book.

He wrote his first book while he was in college. It was about a couple it's called Golden. It's about two boys who were best friends and stupid enough to not realize what they had was more than friendship. They kept on hurting each other trying to be just friends until one of them finally said fuck it and then they talked, actually talked about their feelings understanding that their love life was a classic case of we are meant to be. Happily ever after. Well, he watches a lot of rom-coms he thinks it definitely took a toll on him. He always feels a lot of emotion while reading his first book cries when the character in the book does or smiles when the boy smiles. He is really proud of his first book. He wrote two other books after that Sweet Creature and Adore You.

He gets up and finally decides to go out to catch up with his friends. As soon as he enters the cafe he notices the place is mostly empty just one guy at the corner who is there with someone and as lex follows Harry's line of sight and looks at who he is looking at, Harry hears her gasp he asks his friend then "Lex, you okay?"

She simply hums and takes a deep breath and tells him that she doesn't like this place maybe they should go somewhere else "There is this great cafe just around the corner maybe we sh.."

Right, that moment he hears his other friends call "Heyy haz" and the next moment he sees them enter the cafe, Nick and Luke.

Harry turns and tells her since we are already here let's just hang here, maybe next time they will check the other place. Harry then thinks there is something wrong since his other friends look in the same direction and visibly turn pale.