Chapter 20:- You could save it(Past)

There was this sensation that made him slowly come to consciousness, it felt good was his first thought as he tried to poke his brain to figure out why, he could feel light fingertips caressing his bottom a hum erupting from his throat. It could be a dream he concluded a very nice one. But then there was a tug down below and he jolted awake a moan free-falling from his mouth as his hands caught on jet-black hair.

Okay, so this is not happening in his dream it is real. Not that he ever had dreams like this about Zayn. He is sure he didn't. Never ever.

He could feel his wet tongue lapping at the underside of his dick tracing the veins and then the warmth of his mouth when he started sucking on his tip while tugging at his base. His hips bucked up at the feeling, his back arching off his bed as Zayn started taking in more of him.

"Mhm,"

He felt himself hitting the back of his throat as he continued sucking, Zayn's hands were now his balls massaging them. He felt pre-come dripping from his cock which Zayn lapped up and then continued sucking harder Harry could feel himself getting rock hard and he couldn't help but thrust his hips forward, fucking Zayn's mouth and then he was coming into Zayn's mouth. Zayn drank him in and licked him clean his lips following the path from his base to the tip while looking right into Harry's eyes.

Zayn shouldn't really do that, Harry decided because he could get hard again, just by that. He eventually moved up kissing Harry and he could taste the remnants of himself on Zayn's tongue, he loved that. He loved that so much.

Zayn looked at Harry after pulling apart, a lazy smile on his face, like he is proud of making Harry feel so good. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"It's the best morning ever." Zayn chuckled at that, "Not what I was asking but you are welcome." He smirked looking down at Harry.

"We should do this every day."

"Are you planning on waking up hard every morning because that's what happened today, so I thought I might as well help you?"

"You think I would be embarrassed by something like that, but you were sleeping naked beside me, I think that's the only outcome." Harry shrugs like it's the best explanation ever. Zayn shakes his head at that.

"I am gonna go take a shower," Zayn replies quickly kissing him and Harry sees that he is standing stark naked in his bedroom and fuck that, he is definitely getting hard again, especially when he sees Zayn bending down to pick up his clothes that were scattered on the floor because of last night activities.

"Can I join?" Harry blurts out.

That's how it goes between them for weeks nothing much has changed from their previous routine except everything has. They stay holed up in the apartment and now Harry can kiss Zayn whenever he wants to or however long he wants to until he gets bored which he never does so they kiss a lot. Harry wakes Zayn up with kisses, he kisses him when Zayn is being adorable whenever he tries to cook, and most importantly he kisses him to shut up whenever Zayn forces them to watch superhero movies or nags about going to yoga. It's his trick for making Zayn do whatever he wants to. He should feel bad for always getting his way only he feels amazing instead.

Not that Zayn doesn't get his way too, not only his room but the entire apartment has turned into his art room because apparently, Zayn says he can get inspired anywhere and he doesn't keep his art away after his work is done, so the whole apartment is branded with Zayn's art and mostly Harry's room because that's where they spend most of their time together.

His bedside table has a black heart carved in a black wood that Zayn gifted him after he learnt how to carve wood, it was the first thing he made and it's quite special to Harry. Harry works on his book by sitting on the couch his feet on it with the laptop in his lap and whenever he gets tired Zayn would be there to massage his foot his feet moving them in his lap instead of the couch, they cook together instead of taking turns while Harry cooks his healthy food and Zayn with his sandwiches. Every time Harry tells him he should eat healthy Zayn says their meal together is more of a balanced diet both healthy and non-healthy food together on the plate.