Chapter 15:- Hope it hurts you when you think about it(Past)

Trust is a futile thing sometimes, people are vulnerable around someone they trust, and they think they can be themselves without any superficial need to impress them, to make them stay because you trust them. You believe they will always be by your side forever.

Harry only ever trusted his Dad like that, he was like his best friend, the centre of his universe. The magnitude of trust he had in him, and the things that happened later are what made him hate this word.

You shouldn't trust someone that much, in fact, he stopped altogether, and he has only his Dad to thank him for that.

He didn't believe he was capable of it anymore, trusting someone.

And if anyone could ever make him feel that secure again, to trust again, Harry believed it had to be Zayn.

After that night, Harry felt more and more connected to Zayn and more and more disconnected from the thought of ever being with any girl, it was fun and amazing, obviously, because they were in the common-room, anyone could have walked in, the thrill made it so much better. But mostly it was Zayn's hands on him, the passion, the rush everything.

They did it more than once after that, Harry was too caught up in the pleasure, these stolen moments, he just wanted to bag more and more of these moments, whatever Zayn could give him.

He loved it too obviously, in fact, he basked in it whenever Zayn's attention was all on him, even though in front of his friends, they tried to be cordial. They didn't doubt anything was ever going on between them and even though, Harry didn't necessarily want to hide it from them, that's what Zayn wanted.

Harry could never really say no to Zayn.

It's becoming more and more difficult for him to be around Zayn and not able to touch him, like right now sitting in a classroom, Harry can't help but glance back at Zayn, all through the French class. He can't concentrate, he doesn't care about exams or studying if you ask him, all Harry wants is to be with Zayn. The sun is warm outside, maybe they can take a stroll in the park, just anything but with Zayn.

Zayn is always the one with great control, he never gazes at him back, even though Harry is sure he knows he is looking, he must feel Harry's eyes on him. He just sits there looking pretty and irresistible.

Both of them are too stubborn for their own good, Harry realises, because he too won't quit as well he keeps staring at Zayn, finally Zayn gives up and looks back at Harry just for a fraction of a second, and fucking winks at him, like a menace and then he is back to concentrating on the Bonjour bullshit in class.

That's it that's how they are in classes mostly.

The finals were finally here, just a few days, needless to say, everyone was focused on studying, they didn't hang out that much anymore. Harry is really okay with that, except he isn't, he hadn't had a proper time with Zayn in over a week, sure they spend time together with their friends, but their place, the common-room, is mostly crowded, students coming to study late at night.

Harry thinks he has a new reason to hate finals now.

He thinks he will go crazy if he didn't get some time alone with Zayn anytime soon. Right then before going to the classes, Harry gets a text from Zayn.

Meet me in the hallway. Tonight. Our Time.

Harry looked at the text, smiling big maybe Zayn can finally save him before he goes crazy.

Needless to say, Harry reaches before the time, waiting for Zayn to show up, then he does, dressed in his black leather jacket, underneath a white t-shirt, a chain adorned around his neck, with a cross on it, white-greyish jeans and white shoes.