Chapter 10:- They must be said(Present)

Happiness is our endgame, all of us, everyone just wants to be happy forever, and we do everything to seek it, even go to extreme lengths for it. But not everyone gets to feel it all the time.

Harry thought about it too, that after the accident, even when he was recovering, he wouldn't quite associate the feeling with himself, even being surrounded by his loved ones, he felt his happiness missing.

He concluded, maybe he could never be happy again, when he saw Zayn hanging out with this girl, they were smiling but all he felt was that he could never smile again. Harry always knew he was highly petty and territorial, he always fought for his toys and even got jealous sometimes when Anne would hug Gemma a little tighter than she hugged him.

It was one thing that he wasn't proud of, it was this feeling that made him do what he did, but what shocked him was it was for Zayn, Zayn wasn't his, they were just friends, and he had no right over him.

You have all the right.

That's what Zayn had said when he came over to find Harry wallowing over his actions and these five words were the reason that for the first time since the accident he didn't feel his happiness missing.

They kissed and kissed until their lips were swollen, and Harry was already addicted to Zayn's lips, he knew, now that he had gotten a taste of what it was like to kiss those plump lips, he didn't think he wanted to stop. Ever.

And he didn't want to stop 'cause he has the right. Now.

Zayn stayed over insisting he didn't want to leave Harry, he wanted to be with him and take care of him. So they decided to watch movies but couldn't decide which one until Harry said,

'Should we search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?'

They breezed through romantic comedies all night, it was all his favourite movies, but Harry was barely paying them any attention his mind ablaze at the feeling of Zayn cascading his fingers through his curls, it soothed him, brought a sense of calm, though he was sure his heart was on fire.

Surely, after the second movie, his eyes started dropping and of course, Zayn noticed, but Harry didn't want to sleep, he was adamant about it, so instead of arguing Zayn just shifted them, so that his head was on Zayn's lap, he thought Zayn finally caved, but when he continued petting his curls, he knew he wouldn't last long, awake, and he slept with a smile on his lips.

Zayn always knew how to take care of him.

It was Harry's best sleep since the accident too, there were no dreams leaving him unsettled, and he didn't wake up in the middle of the night, he actually slept for eight hours and it was like an achievement to him.

When he woke up the next day, his head was still on Zayn's lap, it's like Zayn knew not to move Harry since he has always been a light sleeper.

Harry looked up to see Zayn, sure it must have been uncomfortable sleeping like that, but Zayn still had this soft smile on his face, which Harry was sure mirrored his, he looked so content and serene and Harry couldn't look away, Zayn's eyes fluttered but he didn't wake up, instead, it brought Harry's attention to his eyelashes, he loved it, they were so black and dense, and he felt like he wanted to count them always. He lightly touched them, then his cheekbones, it was a miracle Zayn didn't wake up, maybe he wasn't a light sleeper.

Harry felt so happy, that this amazing and gorgeous man was sleeping on his couch, and he looked so soft, with his tousled hair, and pretty face, he wanted to capture it, so he took out his phone and that's what he did.

Later that day, they had breakfast together, and Zayn said, he had to complete his artwork, but before Harry could panic that Zayn would go away, he looked at him with the same soft look, that Harry felt was reserved only for him and offered Harry to come with.