Chapter 19:- First time that I touched you(Past)

Harry always knew that his reserve would break one day, it all was really too good to be true. He needs to tattoo on his forehead, so that the next time he tries to believe this nuisance, his mirror self would make him realise, how idiotic that thought is.

Harry Styles can never be just friends with Zayn Malik.

There he said it and accepted it, now on to the next part. Yes, The tattoo.

It was really supposed to be a fun thing, going out with friends in a bar, it's the first time all five of them are hanging out, together after a long time. And Harry is trying really hard not to ruin it because some guy is talking to Zayn. And he is laughing at his jokes, he knows he is sending death glares to the 'new couple.' But Zayn doesn't know since he won't even look in his direction, ever since he met the blonde guy, who is not really his type, Harry knows that.

Not that anyone is noticing, looks like everyone is busy and Harry needs to find a distraction before he explodes. Right at the second, there is a familiar voice,

"Harry, how are you?"

Harry turns around and sure enough, it's the guy whose name he couldn't remember the last time, the guy that kissed him before brushing his teeth, the phone number guy.

Damnit, I forgot his name again.

"Hey, hi. I am fine." Harry replies.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure,"

Then they are at the bar, talking between several shots. Harry's mind is already fuzzy, just like he wanted. But he is very aware of the guy's hand on his thigh slowly moving up. Harry thinks this through, even in his inebriated mind, he knows. He hasn't touched anyone since the day Zayn moved in. That thought startles him because it's not him, he doesn't go weeks on end, without meeting anyone. It's just that since he moved in, he didn't want to.

Great, maybe I am in a monogamous relationship with my roommate. Is that even a thing?

Zayn clearly isn't. That's why he is talking to the stupid blonde guy over there. Harry makes a decision, this is his distraction, he focuses on his current situation, thinking how it would be so much better to just head out to the bathroom and touch each other, kiss and fuck against the door.

Dirty and needy, that's what he needs right now. But before he can act on any of these thoughts, Zayn is beside him asking to talk to him alone. Since Harry is never the one to defy Zayn, he follows, even though he is sexually frustrated, he follows Zayn through the back door. He is sure, he is not in his right mind to have a rational conversation, he feels dizzy.

"What happened?"

"There is a break-in in our apartment, we need to go back right now," Zayn says hurries and Harry tries to wrap his mind around what he just heard.

"What--? How--? Did you call the cops?" It's Harry who is panicking now. There has been not a single theft in the area since he moved in and now. But he is not going to look back at the statistics right now he is more interested in going home. So he tugs Zayn along with him, sending a quick text to Lex. Zayn is obviously the one driving given the state Harry is in.

"Zayn, answer me. Did you call the cops?"

Zayn looks at him briefly before looking towards the road, as he mumbles a yes.

When they finally reach their apartment, it's quiet. Harry thinks the thieves probably left, but that's a little okay since he has insurance. But at least there have to be cops, but no, the entire place is eerily quiet, just the way Harry left it.