Chapter 24:- I'll be back tonight(Present)

Eventually, eighteen months later is when this happens. Honestly, Harry felt a little shitty because he was one of the reasons why it was delayed. He got into an accident right when Luke proposed after forgetting everything their friends still waited for all of it to be better to execute this.

Luke and Lex are finally getting married after being engaged for more than a year.

Harry is ready he thinks in his all-black attire. Black trousers with a black shirt unbuttoned almost to the bottom, a black jacket, a printed scarf around his neck along with his cross necklace and his favourite fedora hat to complete the look.

He is nervous too after all he is the best man. This is the more nerves he has felt in a long time and it's not even his wedding. He has to reach first to the venue since Zayn said he is busy at work he might be a little late.

Harry tried to play it cool but he was kinda scared because he knows that was an excuse. Last time Zayn said he was busy he bought home dobby, their sphinx cat whom Harry loves to death now but that's beside the point. Five other times he was late because every time he returned home with new hair colour, first it was pink, then blonde, blue, black and finally green. Harry is not sure if that's the order though.

He gave up a long time ago. It's hard to keep up. It's like every time he sees Zayn there is something new or different about him and to think he lives with Zayn says a lot.

Then it was their dog whom after the long-fought battle Harry refused to name it Voldemort. So Harry called it Bark junior because he misses their first pet.

There was also a time when he was out late. It was a surprise visit from Gemma. They ended up having dinner and conversations which mostly involved Gemma embarrassing Harry with his childhood stories and Zayn laughing about it. To this day he teases Harry about his naked pool dance incident.

Sometimes he hates that Zayn and Gemma gell so well together. Whoever said it's a good thing your family likes your partner definitely did not see this coming.

All in all their life's good. Harry has almost completed his fourth and final book for his publication. The plot and story everything hidden from Zayn because hey, he can give surprises too.

Zayn has successfully put up different art shows around the city and people love them. He has got a bit of fan-following too. His fans are called zquad that's the name Zayn himself came up with and even though they are small in number he loves them.

Harry reaches the venue. It is an open-air wedding. Since none of them liked confined doors. The altar and everything around it is decorated with flowers. The floral arrangement was ravishing and scattered all around. Zayn helped in designing most of it. He felt it was his responsibility well given his exquisite taste everybody agreed easily. The flowers were mostly lavender, that's Lex's favourite. Harry looks around at the aisle, small paths leading the way. The wedding was aesthetic. It was peaceful and they had planned it in Bradford because that's where they met. That's where it all started.

Harry can't help but feel that maybe one day this will all be for him. Maybe one-day Zayn and him, they could have all this. A voice startles him and when he turns around on his heels almost stumbling it's Zayn who catches him.

Harry would definitely glare at him but he is too busy being enamoured by him. He is in a black suit too. Only he has a bow tie. The green of his hair completely complements the black. No one can look this good in black. It's definitely his colour Harry thinks but it's also red, blue, white and of course pink too. Harry can't really choose one.

Zayn smirks at him when he notices Harry is staring at him not listening to what he is talking about.

"What?" Harry says when Zayn finally shakes him.