Chapter 13:- I know I'm not so innocent(Past)

You know the feeling, that you get when you finally have something you didn't even know you wanted, it feels like a gift, it brings you immense happiness too like you have been a good kid the whole year and Santa gives you more presents than your siblings kind of happiness.

By chance, you acquire something precious in your life, and it becomes an integral part of your life something so important that once you go without it, nothing else will do.

Harry does not think, he has been a good boy at all, but he can hardly complain, now that he has Zayn.

Zayn is his gift. He didn't know he needed.

All these days of pining over him, and some drinks that's all it took for them to finally be here. He likes drunk Zayn he decides.

He has Zayn all to him, with no conditions. Actually, there is one condition, the unspoken promise between them.

To not talk about it.

But Harry is too happy to dwell on it.

When Harry wakes up the next day, he gets to know that Nick and Zayn went go-karting, he pouts thinking why wasn't he invited, until Luke tells him, he was too wasted to wake up.

So when he gets to know they are finally back, he barges into their room, seeing only Nick is there.

"So how was go-karting? By the way, I totally forgive you for not including me."

Nick just rolls his eyes at Harry being dramatic. "It was great, had so much fun, didn't even get the chance to miss you."

"Ouch," Harry replies with a hand on his heart like Nick just broke it.

Right then Zayn enters the room, in his dinosaur sweatshirt and freezes like he wasn't expecting to see Harry here in his room like he doesn't know how to approach him or talk to him anymore. Harry sees that and understands Zayn.

You don't want to talk about it, we won't. But I won't let us be uncomfortable around each other anymore.

"Did you have fun too? I know it was your idea. Hope Nick didn't bore you though." He says with a wink.

Zayn looks up to Harry then, when he sees him covering the distance between them and finally pulls him into a hug. He clings to him as he holds Zayn tightly against his body, his arms around the shoulders, Zayn doesn't hesitate and moves both of his hands to hug Harry back.

Harry smiles at that because he knows Zayn, he has noticed, how he mostly always hugs people with just one arm, only people who are closest to him, dear to him, gets this, fully engulfed by him in a hug.

"Yeah, it was fine and we missed you." He says his voice muffled by Harry's shoulder.

"You needed that, a break before these awful exams start." He says after letting go of Zayn.

Zayn nods and brings his hand to ruffle Harry's curls and Harry likes that too.

We are not weird around each other anymore.

When he gets back to his room much happier than before, he sees Luke perched on his desk, studying for the upcoming tests.

"So, somebody is really focused, still trying to impress our hot English teacher." He jokes and Luke flips him off.

"No, studying because I don't wanna fail, and you should too."

"You remind me of Gemma always after me telling me to do things," Harry says sitting on his desk.

"Because we love you Hazza bear." He says intentionally knowing how much it irks Harry whenever someone calls him that because he told them that his kindergarten teacher used to call him that, and he was really annoying. Since then it's been a tradition in their group to call him that just so they could irritate him.