Chapter 4:- I'll be back tonight(Present)

At the ripe age of 26, almost losing everything in a god-forsaken accident and rightfully getting everything back, Harry does feel at ease. He hates losing, he always believes in trying, in the process, like if you want something enough, there is no one and nothing that can keep you from achieving it, Harry Styles is anything but a loser, losing means a lost opportunity, you didn't try enough, why won't you try enough? , why won't you want enough? , If it's something you desire truly, fight for it, he would never understand otherwise. He doesn't believe in all that losing means you didn't try enough or better luck next time shit.

If I want it, I will get it.

He remembers how the main characters in his book always were so strong-headed, and stubborn, just like him, he did take inspiration from himself, didn't he? Well it's just human nature isn't it, how even when we create our own fantasies or give out fake names, to hide ourselves, it's so painstakingly real to our own self, we don't even realise we are doing it unconsciously, Luke becomes Lucas, or Tim the nobody at school dreams about how he will wake up he will be Thomas who is the popular kid at school. Harry read it in a magazine once, Nobody has ever found a lie detector that works, despite how we claim these machines are the best form of evidence in a court of justice, completely admissible, it's very easy to fool these detectors, they measure anxiety level and stress, but given the fact, most liars are practised under pressure situations, its easy for them to fib.

Zayn, weirdly enough, never returned to his seat instead just went directly for the door. He didn't ever look back once at him, which Harry is really upset about, for reasons unknown to him. The one who came with Zayn quickly followed after him exiting through the same doors.

Bummed, Harry retires to his seat, where he notices, the trio, upset again, looking at the door Zayn just walked out from. He wanted to ask them what's wrong, what's up with them today, but he didn't again because he hated when people lied to him.

Lying is Bad.

Lately ever since he came back home, he didn't like the atmosphere inside his house. It feels different, sad-different like it's not the same as it was. How he couldn't explain some of his tattoos, his black heart tattoo on his bicep, was on top of that list, it always taunted him, every time he looked at himself in the mirror. When did I get it, was I too drunk and wasted to remember? But it's trying to remind him of something, it always triggers something that makes him restless, leaving him on verge of tears, he also hates feeling like this, he hates forgetting something.

There is nothing to remember, shut the fuck up.

Doctors did all the tests I am perfectly alright.

I remember everything.

He needs to distract himself. He needs to not feel this. So, he decides to take a walk.

Just wandering around, his feet take him to a hill, the sun was setting, he was staring at the perfect view, the city that is illuminated by the approaching dusk, it is serene, something inside him settles at the sight.

He goes to sit by the bench, to relax and take in the beauty, when he notices, someone is already there, the seat's occupied. He begins to turn away again when he notices and eventually recognises the person, it's Mr Cheekbones from the cafe, Zayn. He grins when he realises he remembered, he might have been a brain wreck, but he still isn't forgetting the hot guy anytime soon.

He approaches him and notices Zayn has a notebook with him, maybe he is sketching something, since he has an HB pencil, in his hand, why do I know about these pencils? I have never drawn shit, can't even make a straight line on paper.