Chapter 14:- But the love I had for you was real(Present)

You know when we are young, we think it's the best time of our lives, we do whatever we want, we don't care about anything else, it's the first time we are away from our folks, on our own, in schools, uni, so obviously, what do we expect. It's the first time we get the taste of true freedom. First time being on your own, with no curfews, and no one to stop you from doing what you think is fun. And what happens when we discover a delicious dish for the first time, we forget about table manners and lick the bowl clean, go all out, don't we?

We consider this wild time, the golden period, but truly if you think about it, we are just being ignorant, all the things we knew or believed in, in the temptation of trying something new, being cool just like the others, we forget ourselves, what we have been before.

We think we are having the best time of our lives because we don't think about the repercussions, the result of being too reckless, and well if there are no results being recorded, nobody is going to be disciplined enough to study right?

Adulthood or maturity is just that, thinking about repercussions before doing anything, one would think there is a lot of difference between being a carefree teenager to a responsible adult, but maybe it's just one word, one thing, that's it.

When are parents guide us throughout their lives, being disciplined to being honest, they do it because they are adults, they know the repercussions of being too reckless.

This simple word is the fine line between a responsible person and a negligent one.

That doesn't mean adults think about the results of their actions all the time too. Sometimes they just hope, they are not causing grave damage, something beyond repair. Think maybe they will be lucky enough.

But luck is a fickle thing.

"I do because we went to the same high school, Haz what's wrong?" Harry couldn't really believe what he was hearing, that's not possible, Harry just met Zayn a few weeks ago, and there was no way, they went to high school together, he would remember that. He is sure he would.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I am pretty sure. I was there." Harry suddenly started feeling dizzy, he thought he hadn't eaten anything since the morning, so maybe it was just that he tried to focus on what Allison was saying, but suddenly everything became blurry and he could hear a faint sound of Allison saying something then he blocked everything out.

"I was so stupid, this was stupid, I should tell him. We could finally be together."

"I am so glad, you two finally figured it out man, it was so painful to watch you two pining for each other really."

"Shut up. I was never pining."

"Yes, of course, you weren't."

"Why can I feel you rolling your eyes from the phone? Well, doesn't matter. I just want to tell him."

"Well, slow down darling, you are driving."

"You really are the Gemma of my life, I already have one, don't need another."

"Shut up idiot, just drive slow."

"I will, don't want, z--"

"Haz, you okay? answer me, damn it, please please."

"Haz, you okay? Please answer me," Allison's voice was the last thing, he remembered after everything went black.

Harry could feel the rays of sunlight hitting on his eyelids when he finally started waking up, he heard himself groaning, of course, he didn't shut the blinds, he always does that.