Chapter 7:- Or let me in(Past)

We all have fantasies about how we will someday meet someone, and then that will be it. It would obviously start with a typical meet-cute, meeting at a party or some lucky ones even get to meet the love of their life in high school itself, there is another term for that high school sweethearts. That's, why we have fantasies, don't we, we want to be lucky, have it easy, maybe that's why they are called fantasies too because that's not what happens in real life, you don't just meet someone and that's it happily ever after, it's just a start, the start of a journey which unlike in movies does not come with expected twists or happy endings.

Maybe we do feel that something special with someone special at the first meeting itself, but how do we know, that this is what we have been looking for in our lives? It's the whole lot of other rendezvous that follow, where we actually get to know each other. Communication is what matters.

Communication is the key.

So, you need that one meeting where you actually share your feelings, share your life, accept other person's views and have faith in it all. The one meet where we actually talk after we have looked past the attractiveness in them, it's the bad parts that truly connect two people which definitely doesn't happen in first meets do they?

So yeah in real life when you feel that this is it, this person is your happily ever after, it could be after the 10th meet, or 20 or who knows how long.

Sometimes you are oblivious too, but the happiness is always there, that's what Harry feels, he doesn't realise it but something about being close to Zayn makes all his worries disappear 'cause all his mind can ever think about is one person or one word rather.

Zayn.

Harry was never good at focussing on just one thing at one time, his mind always wanders, thinking about other things while doing something else. It was one of his other qualities, he used to act in plays in school and sing while also thinking about how he could contribute more. He would like to think he is a man of many talents, but ever since he met Zayn, something shifted in Harry that he couldn't quite explain, whether it was forgetting someone on the dance floor, or blindly following someone else to listen to them sing, some weird energy that attracts Harry to him like a magnet while forgetting everything else.

Harry can always feel this energy between the both of them, he didn't know why he felt it or why it existed, he just knew it was slowly and surely going to drive him crazy. Maybe it existed because Zayn didn't like Harry at all since he ambushed him at the party and Harry just couldn't take the hint.

Maybe that's what it is.

It's not like Harry could ask him, but he would at least like to know before he went bonkers thinking about it. Regardless Zayn would definitely wanna know why was he standing there, so he walked inside the room and sat beside him. Deciding what to say to break the silence, but it was Zayn who spoke first.

"Sorry, about lying earlier."

"Well, voice like that can definitely save lives," Harry replied referencing what Zayn said earlier.

He sees a light hue on his cheeks at the comment which may look like he is blushing and it's really mesmerizing to watch Zayn when he is, with that shy smile, trying to play it cool, the tongue between the teeth smile.

Captivating is what it is.

"Are you impressed?" He asks instead to divert Harry's attention like he can read his thoughts.

"I mean, I have heard better," He says instead 'cause he feels like Zayn doesn't like the attention on his singing like he doesn't wanna talk about it, so joke it is. It's always been an ace distraction for Harry.