Chapter Forty Seven

Story: Moira
Chapter Forty Seven: Revealing Secrets

And then started the chaos.

"Wait, what do you mean, son?"

"What?!"

"Where?!"

"My baby!"

"May I know where he is?"

"Is our little–"

"–brotherkins invisible?"

"Oh my God! How is he doing? It's all my fault!"

"No, little sis–"

"We'll fix it!"

Ron looked desperately at his friends. Harry sighed. He knew he had to do something and if he did, his pseudo brother would be as good as gone from the Black family.

"SILENCE! ABSOLUTE SILENCE!" Harry shouted at the top of his voice and the whole room feel dead silent that you could hear the drop of a wand. "Let Ron talk!" The family nodded and Ron continued.

"He wants Ginny to know that it isn't her fault. He knows that he made everyone worry and feel sad and he's really. . . sorry about it. He only got to know about this. . . that's why he couldn't approach you before. . ." Ron looked at Hermione who smiled and nodded. He took her hand before revealing the long time undisclosed secret. "The Ronald Weasley you lost this day, nearly seventeen years ago is standing before you, as Ronald Black."

Everything was dead silent for what seemed like an eternity. A tear slipped down Regulus's cheek as he held Harry's arm tightly. Ron was looking at Hermione who was nervously glancing at the Weasley family. Sirius was looking down as Harry watched Ginny's face change several expressions before the tears finally fell. He wanted to hug her and comfort her but he seemed to have been stuck to the place by some sticking prank gone wrong.

"My baby!" Molly shrieked joyfully before running past everyone and enveloping Ron in a bone-crushing hug. Ron hugged her back as well and Arthur joined them. Next was Bill who held out his arms for his siblings. One by one, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George joined the group hug. Ginny was reluctant but finally gave in when Charlie extended his hand to her. Soon enough, the whole room was a sight to the lost family's reunion and there was no single dry eye in the whole kitchen; Harry included.

___________________

Draco and Astoria left early, giving the reason of catching up for the lost time but Ginny knew better; they were probably going to eat the ice cream she and Harry had bought from Florean's. Charlie secretly devoured the same treat.

The Weasley brothers including Ron were engrossed in playing a game of Exploding Snap, with Hermione helping them and Sirius shouting words of 'encouragement' every time the game exploded in someone's face. Suddenly, Ginny clapped her hands and whispered something into Hermione's ear. The latter nodded excitedly before pulling Ron up.

"Oi, what?" Ron asked the brunette who shrugged.

"I want to have a – a word with you and Harry. . ." Harry looked perplexed at her. "Yes, you! Yes, Harry!" Hermione shrieked.

"Blimey, Granger!" George exclaimed, closing his ears.

"Why so shrill!" Fred added, doing the same action as his twin. Hermione turned pink.

"Shut it, boys!" Ginny reprimanded. Neville looked offended.

"I did nothing!" he said. Ginny glared at him. "Just trying to diffuse the tension." Laughter rang around and Neville's plan worked.

"Get going before Granger shrieks again! We don't wanna get deaf!" Fred and George said in unison. Without waiting for anything, Ginny pushed the two boys to the staircase landing and Hermione pulled them up by their arm.