Tangled

This is a one shot of Clace starring in Disney's Tangled with Clary as Repunzel, Jace as Flynn Ryder, Valentine as Mother Gothel and Balios Will Herondale's noble stead makes a guest star appearance as Maximus the Horse. I had so much fun writing this and am planning to do more Shadowhunter couples and characters starring in Disney movies, I do hope that you enjoy. ☺

(Also PS. I know that Clary has Ithurels blood in her veins but for the sake of this story she has Raziels, so please don't attack me in the comments)

****
Jace Herondale on Balios's back raced through the familiarity of the forest of Idris as fast as the eye could catch him. Jace couldn't stop, no matter how tired and exhausted he was he had to get to her, Jace had to save Clary. To make matters even worse their was Alicante Palace guards chasing after the Wanted Thief on top of all that.

Balios didn't need to be told where to go, The Midnight Stalion always knew the way to his rider's destination and was galloping as the speed of lightening, despite being one of eldest horse's in Alicante Balios was also one of the fastest of the guards horses that once upon a time despiesd the look of Jace's sketch upon the 'Wanted Posters ' planted all over the kingdom (That Jace also despised the look of always claming that they had never gotten his nose right and if anything the Most Wanted Thief deserves a flawless portrait to show off every inch of his natural beauty, Jace was also not impressed to find a Description of 'Dyed Blonde hair' if anything Jace's hair was Naturally Blonde)

As the Dark Taunting ever so tall tower that had no doors and a single open window which once was also beautiful full of light and colour to Jace's eyes came into view Jace jumped off the horse before Balios could even stop and dashed towards the bottom of the tower before shouting at the top of his lungs "Clary!?" There was no answer from his beloved and Jace felt sick to the stomach, What has the bastard done to Clary? What has he done to her? Trying again crying out and begging for a sign, any sign to show that Clary was alive and breathing he called for her once more but in a more gentle tone but just as desperate and loud "Clary, let down your hair!"

Again there was no answer and came a dreaded haunting silence, Jace knew that there was something wrong that something terrible had happened but knowing his Clary she was a fighter, a survivor even more than he was. Without even thinking Jace pulled out two of his daggers from his belt and reached to start climbing the tower like he had only a week ago which had felt more like years.

That was when Jace heard it, the sound that felt like music to his ears, The sound of creaks of a wooden floorboard and footsteps. More than the greatest treasures found by man at the bottom of Lake Lynn the fimularity and most beautiful of fierce red hair that was ever so long and think that to Jace was worth far more than any ounce of gold or money flew out of the window and had landed at Jace's feet. One thought and one thought only came into mind, "Clary." He breathed out feeling the beating of his heart grow stronger at the mention of her name, The warm glow that was never there until Jace heard her voice, the Smile that always ended up hurting his cheeks taking away all of Jace's desire of becoming rich with all the treasures of the City of Glass all on an island himself with no one else around just by the sight of her.

Jace knew and deep down he had always known that from the moment he climbed up this very tower for the first time when being chased by the Alicante Guards for stealing yet another precious kingdom treasure of 'The Mortal Cup' (Along with the Mortal Sword) that had the power of creating endless youth and Mortality, the greatest power known to man and is worth millions from the Palace itself to be invited inside by Clary hitting him at the back of the head unconscious with a frying pan and Jace waking up to find himself tied up on a chair by hair, and to Jace's frustration couldn't break out of (The hair is like Rock but yet felt so soft and gentle, light as a Feather from an Angel's wing) to then meeting the eyes that were like all the riches and jewels of the earth itself of a Frightened, Curious yet stubborn Girl with the longest and Fiestiest of red hair that Jace loved her.