The Demon investigation Part 3

"Wait a minute," said Rafael "You flew on a Demon motorcycle!?" He looked at Celine with wide eyes, his jaw practically dropping on the floor.

The 9 Shadowhunters and 2 Warlocks had been walking down the sprial steps of the hidden dark passageway at what felt like over Ten minutes, Celine wouldn't be surprised if they were actually underground by now. Leading the group infront was Jace with his witchlight guiding the way with Clary by his side and the others following behind with Magnus and Max creating a ray of bright light like a torch from the palm of their hands to make sure that no one would slip on any of the steps. Celine felt as if she was in the catacombs of Paris and would bump into 'The Phantom of the opera' she couldn't tell if the smell of sewage and rotting garbage was either the passageway or Demons that was waiting ahead.

Because of how long they were walking Celine, Jonathan and Rebecca told the brief verison of their adventure to the others, in particular the part of the Demon energy powered motorcycles and flying around New York to Jonathan's excitement.

"Yep," Celine grinned popping the P, "It was great."
"And you stole them from Vampires at Takis?"Rafe asked,
Rebecca started to gag "They were so gross, one was eating this Raw burger that looked like flesh, blood practically pouring out like a fresh wound-"
Now it was Simon's who gagged and shivered "Gross-"
"You used to be a Vampire," said Jace pulling a face turning his head slightly so he could glance at Simon, "You literally punchered my neck and drank my blood before phyiscally straddling on top of me! I have the scars to prove it-"

Celine, Jonathan and Rebecca looked at each other with the same look of nothing but pure disgust looking as if they were about to make themselves physically sick. "Ew Dad!" Jonathan cringed now being the one to gag and choke upon his words as he felt bile acid rise at the back of his throat "too much information."
"The smell is also not helping," said Rebecca wrinkling her nose.

"You need to tell us the entire story when we get home," said Jace "and I want to here EVERYTHING." He specified on the word everything.
"Believe us we will," Jonathan said feeling excitement with just having the memory of flying around New York with his sister "It was the best thing ever!"
"I too want to hear everything," said Simon "including the part when you thought that leaving the triplets with my Mom was a good idea."
Rebecca rolled her eyes groaning, Celine stifled a laugh. Izzy was taken back and blinked with confusion, she didn't know any of this "Wait What-"
"Didn't she tell you?" Simon smirked also finding this funny "Rebecca left the boys with my Mom."
"To go to a study party," Celine said wiggling her eyebrows, Rebecca playfully hits Celine's shoulder "Shut up," she said.
"Worst excuse ever," said Celine with a teasing smirk.

Max sighed, "Why do you get to have all the fun and excitement?" He asked "nothing exciting ever happens to us." Alec frowned at Max's comment "What do you mean? Exciting things happen all the time-" Max and Rafe share a look.
"Like what?" Max asked "Alicante is lame compared to New York."
"Alicante isn't lame!" protested Alec,
"Well yeah it isn't until you live there," said Rafe "There is no WiFi for one or cell service apart from the phone in your office."
"And My God the next time I see another Dark War Hero statue everytime that I leave the house I will literally burn it down,"said Max.
"And theres hardly any missions to go on-" Rafe continued.

"Hey," Celine said giving Rafe a gentle nudge "We'll make sure that you'll at least have a ride on a Demon energy powered motorcycle before you leave," a warm small smile tugged at the corner of Rafael's lip as he looked at Celine in someways clearly touched "Really?" he asked also a little stunned.
"Of course," said Celine "Hey we could even steal one from the Hotel De Mourt, I have my ways with the Vampires, in particular one named Bernard-"

"I'd love that," said Rafael still smiling that smile that was so contagious that it made Celine smile in return, "Its a date," he said. Celine bit her bottom lip feeling suddenly giddy inside, feeling the blush rising with heat upon her cheeks.