The Demon investigation Part 2

"Shit," Max cursed.
"Language!" Alec scolded as he shot an arrow.
"There's too many of them!" Max practically screamed, that was true. Everywhere someone looked there was a Demon of some kind and the more they die and get slaughtered the more seem to appear, there was no escape.

Jace, Clary, Alec, Magnus, Isabelle, Simon, Rafael and Max were in a circle formation with their weapons drawn out. Jace with his sereph blade, Clary with her stele in hand drawing and then redrawing the sunlight rune on the palm of her hand, Simon and Alec with their bow and arrows, Isabelle with a whip, Rafael with his crossbow and Magnus and Max with their magic.

Isabelle's Ruby necklace was pulsing violently against her chest as if it was another heartbeat, Simon gulped at the sight of it "This was a stupid idea Jace!" He yelled firing an arrow into a Demon flying overhead.
"Me!?" Jace yelled.
"YES YOU!"
Jace stabbed his sereph blade violently into a Demon's flesh with a grim expression as it exploded into ikor splattering everywhere, "It was Your Fault for Agreeing to come with me!" He spun and stabbed his blade into another one grunting as he pulled it out.
"You're the one who told me to come!"
"You should of known better than to listen to me!"
"Next time I won't!"

"Boys!" Izzy snapped the electum of her whip flying out from her wrist and scorching a Demon that was behind Jace and Simon charging to attack its pray. She shot them venomous daggers with her eyes, "Now Isn't the time!"

"This is useless Alexander," said Magnus throwing fire balls at any of the Demons that dared come their way "We're just going in an endless loop."
"They just keep coming," said Rafael.
"Jace! We need to get out of here!" Alec yelled "This isn't working! We need to call for more back up."

"Believe me!" Jace yelled out "We Would If There Was A Way Out!" He cursed again clearly frustrated.

"This is the end isn't it?" Simon asked as the group move backwards, trapped in an enclosed space. "Great, This Was Not How I Planned to Die!" Said Max.
"You're immortal!" Rafael yelled.
"Exactly! I don't want to die at all!"
"Boys!" Alec snapped "No one is going to die!"
"Tell that to them!" Yelled Max pointing at the Demons closing them in snapping their sharp pointed teeth nearly only inches away from their dinner. "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!" Max cried out "WE'RE GOING TO BE DINNER!"
"MAX SHUT UP!" Rafe yelled.

"We're going to attack on three," said Jace, "Just charge and throw whatever we have at them- One." The Shadowhunters raise their weapons with the tightest grip upon their weapons that their knuckles were turning bleach white while getting ready to strike. "Two." The Warlocks hold their magic at a shaken yet steady aim.

"Three!"

"What-"Jace started caught off guard by the voice that wasn't his own. Before anyone could comprehend what was going on One by one each Demon suddenly exploded rather violently with their remainings spluttering out everywhere and disintegrated into nothing but a bubbling acid puddle of inkor that stenched the place out, standing right before them was no one other than Celine, Rebecca and Jonathan. Celine and Jonathan with their Sereph blades pulled out and Rebecca lowering her whip.

"Hi." Said Celine blowing a strand of her Blonde fringe out of her face. There was a stunned silence that one could hear a pin drop. All eyes wide with mouths slightly open as their parents, Aunt, Uncles and Cousins stared at them as if they had just seen a ghost.
"Backup at your service."

It was Max who raced forward and threw his arms around Jonathan "Oh Thank you! Thank you! You Saved Us From Being Demon Chow!" Jonathan was taken back and hesitantly pat his back "Its...um okay...its what we do."

Jace blinked confused more than anything"Um...what are you doing here?" He asked.
"Great so it's no thanks kids for the rescue?"asked Celine "It's What Are You Doing Here?"