Midnight Cravings

Jace woke up to tugging by the duvet sheets and the sound of rustling right next to him,
and a shower of kisses all over his face. "Jace..." Clary whispered.
A small smile formed onto Jace's face as he felt Clary's kisses.
"Wakey wakey," Clary whispered giggling alittle. Jace woke up wincing a little as Clary had turned the lamp light on. "Mmm what time is it?" Jace grumbled he looked at the digital clock on his bedside table next to him. "2am...2AM!?"

"Please don't get mad,"Clary said looking as if she was going to cry.
Jace was taken back a little by the look on Clary's face. "I'm not mad,"he said gently as he sits up in the bed "now what's up?"he asked taking a hold of her hand. "I'm...well, hungry,"Clary whispered.
Jace raised an eyebrow with slight confusion "Hungry?"he asked. Clary nodded and cuddled into Jace, resting her head onto his shoulder, "Well little Herondale is growing alot now," Clary stated as she rubbed her baby bump which had grown throughout the last few days. "And if I'm hungry she's hungry."
Jace blinked for a few moments and sighed "What do you want me to do?"
Clary started to get excited, a small smile curved on her lips "Now that you've asked I would like a double cheese burger with extra pickles because they are the best part, oh and 2 bags of Onion rings make sure the batter is crispy not soggy, a bag of fries and another double cheese burger with extra pickles."

"You want me to get them now? "Jace asked.
"Please?" Clary begged fluttering her eye lashes doing puppy dog eyes. Jace sighed getting out of bed he could never say no to that face. "Yaaaay! Thank you so much," Clary said.
Jace rolled his eyes teasingly putting on a shirt "I love you too."

"Simon! "Jace hissed "SIMON!" Jace threw a pillow at Simon who was fast asleep with his arm around a snoring Isabelle. Simon immediately woke up "WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" He hissed he looked at the clock on his phone wincing at the bright light "It's 2AM!"
"You're a vampire,"Jace said "aren't you supposed to be awake at night?" "I'm a daylighter,"Simon corrected "Thanks to your blood I can be asleep and awake any time I want and I choose to sleep right now."

"Its for Clary,"Jace whispered,Izzy was still asleep. Simon was now fully awake and sat up in his bed "What is it?"he asked "Is something wrong?"Simon can get as protective as Jace when it comes to Clary. "She's hungry,"Jace said. Simon rolled his eyes "Seriously you woke me up for pregnancy cravings?" he asked "She's your wife!"
"She's your Best friend,"Jace said"Look if you help me with this you can be the God Father,"Jace mumbled. Simon's eyes widen "This isn't a joke?"he asked "You're not just saying this so I go with you?" Jace shook his head "Look Clary wants you to be our Daughter's God Father anyways and I'm not begging for you to come with but I have no idea what I'm doing and you know Clary more then anyone."

"Where is it that she wants you to go?"Simon asked. "To go to Taki's and order a shit tone of food with pickles which she doesn't even like,"Jace said. Simon sighed a little "Fine I'll go with you,"he said "Meet me by the van while I get ready." Jace nodded a little and left the room.

Simon kissed Izzy on the forehead and wrote her a quick note incase she'd wake up when he's not there and left it on the bedside table before putting on a David Bowie shirt putting a New York hoodie over it and then went to meet Jace by his Rock Solid Panda van.

***
"Want some music on?"Simon asked as he drove around the sleeping city. Jace was sitting in the passenger seat and resting his arm by the window as he looked out of it.

Jace shook his head. "No,"Jace said "It's probably your band music." Simon nodded a little and there was an awkward silence. "What are your intensions with my sister?" Jace asked out of the blue. "You are seriously giving me the protective brother talk?"Simon asked "I've had one from Alec."

"I'm not Alec," said Jace "and I want to know about the future for you two, Marriage?"

Simon shrugged "One day,"he said "I don't want to mess it up so we've decided to wait one more year and then think about getting married and eventually I'll propose or maybe she will, I don't know." Jace was intrigued by the future of his sister and Simon, he knows all about Magnus and Alec with their plans on traveling the world once the baby was born but Simon and Izzy were mysterious even Clary didn't know what they're planning on doing. "Okay what about kids?" Jace asked. Simon flinched a little as Jace mentioned the word kids "We've talked about it, and Izzy really wants a baby and I do too but..."