The Chosen one

Another Story I found that I wrote for the Shadow hunters amino and I had to write about if I was in the Shadow world (This could be cringey as I was 14 when I wrote this)
I huff as I walk into the school library to do my detention 5 Whole piles to sort out and put on shelves,don't get me wrong I am a complete bookworm but detention I dont want to do it especially on Wednesday as the new episode of shadowhunters came out in the uk. I sigh and start my detention the sooner I start the sooner I finish and watch my tv program.
I bet you're wondering what has little me done?the answer is...I had a fight with someone I couldnt help it I am tired of being bullied by everyone in this school and he was asking for it,the teachers are rubbish and don't do anything all they do is hand out punishments to people not stopping the torture here.

In an hours time I have finished one pile and still had 4 to go with another hour to do it in.
"Oh god!"I moan I start to get frustrated and I threw a book at a shelf causing a box to fall off from the top shelf.I flinch as the box shatters on the floor and the objects inside come flying out,hoping no one heard I hurriedly start picking the things up placing them back into the box. All of a sudden I picked up one of the mysterious objects and a blade appears before my very eyes "no way,"I gasp.I slowly start too wave the blade about exactly like Jace showed Clary in season 1 but without a boy guiding me,I don't know why but I felt special and different holding this I felt like a shadowhunter I shake my head realising how stupid I was,this is just a prop for a school production there must be a switch,a battery of some sort I try to put the blade back in but it wouldnt,I curse silently to myself "get...back...in,"I urge with all my strength to put the blade back in I gasp as my hand slips and a small cut appears in my hand this was quite sharp for a prop! "Ow,"I let go of the blade and carry on putting the objects back into the box when I came across a pen...a metal pen..."looks like a stele,"I mutter.Glancing at the library door and see no one was watching or going to come in I open the lid of the pen and my eyes widend as the led was glowing blue taking the risk I drew a healing rune onto my hand which I have cut.
As if it was magic my cut was heald I was expecting agonising pain but it was a little pinch no Death?This world cant be real can it?

A orange swirl appears in the room causing the whole school to shake my eyes widened as 6 figures walk out "oh my god,"I gasp "Its a portal the world is real!the shadow world is real!"I gasp.
"Is this it?"a blonde man asked he had runes all down him all of them did apart from two a man with glitter all over him and makeup on his face and a rather pale being too,they reminded me of Clary,Jace,Izzy,Simon,Magnus and Alec. "This is it,"the man with makeup replied.My eyes widend how could I of been so stupid?It was them they were Real!this was a dream come true indeed. I back away with shock and surprise causing myself to knock an ornimant over making a loud clash."oh no no no,"I whisper shaking slitely I am so clumsy.
"Who are you!?"I turn and shake as I blade was pointed at my throat "Don't...hurt me,"I beg "I'm not a demon,"Jaces eyes widend "How do you know about demons if you aren't one?"he asked. I gulp "I know quite alot but I can explain!"Clary looks into my eyes and nods "Jace lower the blade,"she tells him slowly. Jace slowly lowers the blade and I take a deep breath "I don't know how you are real but you are,"I said not believeing my eyes smiling slitely "I watch you on tv and read all about you!"I beem. "Wait what?"Simon asked "we're on tv?"I nod "yes and in a book called shadow hunters I love it so much I love you guys so much you are so inspiring,"I was so excited this will beat watching tv any day. "What do you know?"Alec asked .
"Who you all are,"I said "Jace Harondale,Clary Fairchild,Simon lewis,Alec and Isabelle Lightwood and Magnus Bane!"
"Wow you even know my name,"Simon chuckles.
"Ofcourse I do you're a daylighter!you are so important,"Simon beems "here that Jace im important,"Jace rolls his eyes.I chuckle and blush slitely . "what are you blushing at?"Magnus chuckles. "Ummm I always dreamed of my favorite characters meeting me and now I have!"
"What else does this show do?"Alec asked raising his eye brow "Oh nearly everything the most popular is the couples,"
"Who are your favorite?"Isabelle asked.
"Malec,Clace and Sizzy,"I replied "They're my 3 Otps,"I look over and see Izzy and Simon blushing hard "Oh right you havent happend yet don't worry it will,"I said adding a wink.
"I don't want to ruin the party here,"Magnus said "but we need to find the chosen one,"
"The chosen one?"I ask "maybe I could help I know everyone in this hell hole,"
"Maybe we found her?"Alec said looking at me,I look at Alec confused "who?"I ask.
"You,"Alec replies smiling at me.
I laugh "hate to break it to you but I am no one special,"I replied "I am a normal teenage girl who has no friends,"
"But you are special,"Clary replies looking at me simperfeticly "You're a shadowhunter meaning you have the sight with us all glamourised you even have a rune on your hand,"I glance at my hand with the rune on it "you also know alot about the shadow world you are perfect,"Izzy said.
"What does this mean?"I ask "I still have my mum and sisters at home I Cant leave them,"
"You don't have to come to the New York Institute with us,"Jace said "but we were told to find someone over here to get in contact with us if anything is going on,"I look at everyone and nod "I'll do it but I'm going to be useless at fighting,"
"Ill train you,"Izzy said "when you come over and you'll be awesome,"I look at Isabelle with awe I always wanted to fight like all of them but I never knew this could happen ever.
"Okay I'll do it,"Magnus walks over to me and places a necklace round my kneck "As high warlock of Brookyln its my job to present the chosen one this necklace to communicate with the shadow world,"I smile slightly "oh I forgot to tell you my name!"I said feeling like an idiot "Please call me Lucy,"
"Lucy I like it,"Jace said smiling. I have to admit I always had a small crush on Jace everything about him is perfect and Beautiful.
(I sometimes draw him in my sketch book)

"Guys,"Izzy said suddenly "My necklace it's glowing," we all crowed around Izzy looking at her necklace pumping red. "A demon is nearby,"I said picking up my blade from the floor earlier sheilding myself with it. "You really do know about this world don't you?"Alec asked drawing his bow and arrow out. I fangirled alot inside, this was just like 1x6 when everyone circled Clary and Simon drawing their weapons but this Time I'm doing it too! "I hear something,"Clary whispers we all look at the ceiling seeing it move slightly.
Magnus began to count "3...2...1..."as he said one an ugly creature fell from the roof causing a hole in the ceiling, almost immediately we all start fighting the demon even me!
I didn't know how to fight properly yet but I tried my best amazing myself at how well I'm doing it. This has to be the most terrifying yet awsomest thing ever I am fighting with the most amazing people in the whole universe!

Isabelle holds the demon captive with her whip and I throw my blade right into the demons flesh causing it to disintegrate completely leaving a trail of ash behind. "You were saying?"Jace asked.
"Okay okay I admit I amazed myself you guys are amazing!"I said almost yelling.
They all smile at me and Magnus cleans the everything up so I wouldnt get into trouble with the teachers including fixing the whole in the roof.

I hug Jace nearly fainting as Magnus created a portal to take them back to New York institute. "Remember to keep in contact,"Magnus said. I smile "I will,"I said looking at my necklace around my neck that Magnus gave me.
They all step through the portal and I smile as the portal disappears not given a care about this detention. As I Lucy Edwards is the chosen one.